💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's Lawyer officially files to REMOVE Jamie Spears

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

YASS.

The hearing was originally set for December 13th but Rosengart (Britney's Lawyer) has brought it forward to September 29th.

He has made a 127 page document stating why Jamie should be removed.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

Sentence #2:

"There might well come a time when the Court will be called upon to consider whether the
conservatorship should be terminated in its entirety and whether—in addition to stripping his daughter of her dignity, autonomy, and certain fundamental liberties—Mr. Spears is also guilty of misfeasance or
malfeasance warranting the imposition of surcharges, damages, or other legal action against him."

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Gimme More changed the title to Britney's Lawyer officially files to REMOVE Jamie Spears
phantasmas
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Sentence #2:

"There might well come a time when the Court will be called upon to consider whether the
conservatorship should be terminated in its entirety and whether—in addition to stripping his daughter of her dignity, autonomy, and certain fundamental liberties—Mr. Spears is also guilty of misfeasance or
malfeasance warranting the imposition of surcharges, damages, or other legal action against him."

so Britney wasn't playing when she said she wanted to sue her family :udidnt:

Gimme More

Britney's mom and Britney's temp conservator Jodi have both filed supporting declarations to remove Jamie.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

BUtterfield 8

Wait so he filed docs to replace Jamie and to also remove him?

or is it the same thing 

Judas Oyster

What I don't understand is why don't they just petition to remove the conservatorship in its entirety

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Wait so he filed docs to replace Jamie and to also remove him?

or is it the same thing 

Both, because if he is removed there will need to be a conservator - there's the other thread stating who they want to replace him until it is terminated.

3 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

What I don't understand is why don't they just petition to remove the conservatorship in its entirety

If they petition to terminate the conservatorship Jamie will contest it and have more say as he's a conservator and he'll drag out the litigation process. By removing him first it makes it SO much easier to terminate it as he won't hold much say.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

Interested party Lynne Spears has similarly declared under penalty of perjury that during a critical period from 2018 into 2019, Mr. Spears “had absolute control over the conservatee’s money and her healthcare decisions.” (Lynne Spears Decl. at ¶ 5.) She further declared that Mr. Spears approved treatment from a “sports enhancement doctor” who prescribed Ms. Britney Spears medication that seemed “entirely inappropriate” and “compelled” Ms. Britney Spears to enter a health facility against her wishes. (Id. at ¶¶ 6-7.) Lynne Spears described Mr. Spears’s “microscopic control” over Ms. Britney Spears’s actions resulting in an environment with all eyes on Ms. Britney Spears: “Such scrutiny is exhausting and terrifying, like living in custody.” (Id. at ¶¶ 9-10.) According to Lynne Spears, “the relationship between the conservatee and Mr. Spears has dwindled to nothing but fear and hatred of Mr. Spears by the conservatee due to Mr. Spears’ behavior, including his complete control over her, his mistrust of her, his coercion of her, his ‘bartering’ with her over what she can and cannot do for whatever reward or punishment he is willing to mete out, his constant threats, and his decision-making over all aspects of her life.”

Lynne Spears also describes in her Declaration a “physical altercation between Mr. Spears and the conservatee’s minor children” as “appalling and inexcusable [which] understandably destroyed whatever was left of a relationship between them.” (Lynne Spears Decl. at ¶ 12.)

15. Finally, aptly summarizing the controlling issue before the Court, Lynne Spears’s Declaration concludes as follows: “It is clear to me that James P. Spears is incapable of putting my daughter’s interests ahead of his own on both a professional and a personal level and that his being and remaining a conservator of my daughter’s estate is not in the best interests of my daughter, the conservatee.”

#JusticeForBritney ♡

cherrycherrybooboo
4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

127 page document

him presenting all 127 pages:

a5eh0.jpg?a451968

i know that mom and dad think im a mess but its alright because i am rich as piss

Stephen
4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Britney's mom and Britney's temp conservator Jodi have both filed supporting declarations to remove Jamie.

Jodi trying to seem like the good guy now :ladyhaha:

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Jodi trying to seem like the good guy now :ladyhaha:

Well Britney did say herself Jodi was cool for a good bit until recently, so maybe Jodi realized everything and was like “yeah this ain’t good”

Archived