celeb

DaBaby responds to backlash over homophobic comments

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

The way he is digging himself deeper without even forcing, that's not fair.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Gagaloo911

So trying to cover for his homophobia with outright, blatant prejudice and bigotry?

Gross. 

And you can read right through it. He's homophobic af but just doesn't want to admit it since it's essentially unacceptable today, so he has to play these mental gymnastics to try to mask it..

Jill
43 minutes ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

he tried to explain & make it better, but only made it work.

Say what again :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Wet Fire

What the **** did I just read. I've seen people defending their problematic stuff but this is something else:derpga:

ToxicHot

Wow. The jokes just write themselves...

I actually think I lost a few brain cells after reading that. :S

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Lion Heart

“Even my gay fans, don’t got f**kin’ AIDS, stupid ass n**s. They don’t got AIDS. My gay fans, they take care of themselves,” 

They ain’t suckin’ no d**k in no parking lot.

IM SCREAMING :lmao:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lady Palutena

I'm not saying this to be edgy or anything, but who is he? I switched over to J-Pop during the A Star is Born era and I have no idea who any of these new people in music are—sans Lil' Nas X, of course :flower: 

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Chromatislaps

“Even my gay fans, don’t got f**kin’ AIDS, stupid ass n**s. They don’t got AIDS. My gay fans, they take care of themselves,” he said. “They ain’t goin’ for that. They ain’t no nasty gay n**s. They ain’t no junkies. My gay fans, they got class. They ain’t suckin’ no d**k in no parking lot. You gotta get a room. A good one, 5-star hotel. You gotta wait to go to the crib. If they a fan of me, they on some big dog s**t. We ain’t just goin’ for nothin’. Even my gay fans got standards.”

why does this feel like he's talking out of experience? :oprah: :ladyhaha: this is oddly specific in what his "fans" like and do.

lets read this in "first person":

“Even myself, I don’t got f**kin’ AIDS, stupid ass n**s. I don’t got AIDS. I take care of myself,” he said. “I ain’t goin’ for that. I ain’t no nasty gay n**. I  ain’t no junkie. I got class. I ain’t suckin’ no d**k in no parking lot. You gotta get a room. A good one, 5-star hotel. You gotta wait to go to the crib. I am on some big dog s**t. I ain’t just goin’ for nothin’. I got standards.”

:huntyga:

exposed

judaspriest
7 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

“Even my gay fans, don’t got f**kin’ AIDS, stupid ass n**s. They don’t got AIDS. My gay fans, they take care of themselves,” he said. “They ain’t goin’ for that. They ain’t no nasty gay n**s. They ain’t no junkies. My gay fans, they got class. They ain’t suckin’ no d**k in no parking lot. You gotta get a room. A good one, 5-star hotel. You gotta wait to go to the crib. If they a fan of me, they on some big dog s**t. We ain’t just goin’ for nothin’. Even my gay fans got standards.”

why does this feel like he's talking out of experience? :oprah: :ladyhaha: this is oddly specific in what his "fans" like and do.

lets read this in "first person":

“Even myself, I don’t got f**kin’ AIDS, stupid ass n**s. I don’t got AIDS. I take care of myself,” he said. “I ain’t goin’ for that. I ain’t no nasty gay n**. I  ain’t no junkie. I got class. I ain’t suckin’ no d**k in no parking lot. You gotta get a room. A good one, 5-star hotel. You gotta wait to go to the crib. I am on some big dog s**t. I ain’t just goin’ for nothin’. I got standards.”

:huntyga:

exposed

He is his own no-class fan!

SchwineLove

Wow, just shows his level of education. That's it hollywood, shut this man down, cancel him, you don't need a brain drain source from a human like this. Respect your society and intelligence, USA.

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, Lady Palutena said:

I'm not saying this to be edgy or anything, but who is he? I switched over to J-Pop during the A Star is Born era and I have no idea who any of these new people in music are—sans Lil' Nas X, of course :flower: 

I just know him from Dua Lipa's Levitating remix

Archived