💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby responds to backlash over homophobic comments

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Now after the video went viral and sparked backlash, DaBaby is addressing what he calls “weak ass internet sh*t.” Taking to his Instagram Story, he explained that his live show is intended for those in the audience and not those watching online.

“What I do at a live show, it’s for the audience at the live show,” he said. “It will never translate correctly to somebody looking at a little 5-6 second clip from they goddamn crib on their phone. It just don’t work like that.”

He claims that his words were “twisted” and that he doesn’t discriminate against anyone who comes to his shows, gay or straight. “All my fans at the show, the gay ones and the straight ones, we turned the f**k up,” he added. “My boy that was at the front of the stage left over there, ask him. We were turnt all night. My boy had the crop top on, front row. He out there in that jungle, in that water. He knew the words. I saw him. I was rappin’ them bitches with him.”

He attempted to clarify his comments. “I said if you don’t got AIDS put a cell phone light up. I said if you ain’t suck d**k in the parking lot put your cell phone lights up, so I could drop my next song. I wasn’t goin’ on no rant. That’s called a call-to-action. That’s what that’s called, ’cause I’m a live performer. I’m the best live performer. I’m the live show killer.”

According to DaBaby, his fans don’t have AIDS because they’re not “nasty gays” or “junkies.”

“Even my gay fans, don’t got f**kin’ AIDS, stupid ass n**s. They don’t got AIDS. My gay fans, they take care of themselves,” he said. “They ain’t goin’ for that. They ain’t no nasty gay n**s. They ain’t no junkies. My gay fans, they got class. They ain’t suckin’ no d**k in no parking lot. You gotta get a room. A good one, 5-star hotel. You gotta wait to go to the crib. If they a fan of me, they on some big dog s**t. We ain’t just goin’ for nothin’. Even my gay fans got standards.”

He continued to dismiss the criticism. “This s**t don’t concern y’all at all. Don’t be disturbin’ my motherf**kin’ gay fans. You ain’t supposed to get it. It ain’t supposed to translate through a little 6-second clip on the cell phone. You ain’t supposed to see that s**t anyway.”

DaBaby also angered some fans by bringing out Tory Lanez during his Rolling Loud set, which followed Megan Thee Stallion’s performance.

https://www.rap-up.com/2021/07/26/dababy-responds-backlash-homophobic-comments/

Update: new tweets
p2.jpgdfssd.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

“Even my gay fans, don’t got f**kin’ AIDS, stupid ass n**s. They don’t got AIDS. My gay fans, they take care of themselves,” he said. “They ain’t goin’ for that. They ain’t no nasty gay n**s. They ain’t no junkies. My gay fans, they got class. They ain’t suckin’ no d**k in no parking lot. You gotta get a room. A good one, 5-star hotel. You gotta wait to go to the crib. If they a fan of me, they on some big dog s**t. We ain’t just goin’ for nothin’. Even my gay fans got standards.”

Can he just stfu

holy scheisse

The way his clarification raises so many more questions :koons:

CautiousLurker
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

:sharon:

I'll give him that, he's pretty funny - I expected him to make it worse, but not like this :laughga:

Argentum

flavor of love wtf GIF

we-

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

RahrahWitch

First, what a BS apology.

Second, He's still saying anyone with Aids/HIV is "nasty"... He can go f*** himself.

Jill
17 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Even my gay fans got standards.

"Even" :awkney: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

alsemanche
16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

What I do at a live show, it’s for the audience at the live show,”

So what he's saying is that he caters his homophobia to his homophobic fans? :laughga: what an absolute idiot omfg

17 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Even my gay fans, don’t got f**kin’ AIDS, stupid ass n**s. They don’t got AIDS. My gay fans, they take care of themselves,” he said. “They ain’t goin’ for that. They ain’t no nasty gay n**s. They ain’t no junkies. My gay fans, they got class. They ain’t suckin’ no d**k in no parking lot. You gotta get a room. A good one, 5-star hotel. You gotta wait to go to the crib. If they a fan of me, they on some big dog s**t. We ain’t just goin’ for nothin’. Even my gay fans got standards.”

And did he really think this would make things better? Literally stfu, what a disgusting piece of crap. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

River

Just ignore, it's the best.. it's useless to get angry over people like him.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived