Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby responds to backlash over homophobic comments

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
5 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Wow, just shows his level of education. That's it hollywood, shut this man down, cancel him, you don't need a brain drain source from a human like this. Respect your society and intelligence, USA.

he attended at university (he didn't finish it and only went because his parents wanted him to go) but how did he even get there?:enigma:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIM820

Wait I’m actually kind of shocked by the amount of people going after him on Twitter. YES!!!!!! 

also every time a guy tries to defend him with some utter bullshit, someone just responds with “Baby, he’s not gonna **** you” :lmao:

suchheights8

He dug that grave like 6 feet deeper....Lets hope Dua and those like her distance themselves from him. I watched the video, there was no "twisted words" - he said what he said, and his publicist is pissed and trying to get him to back peddle, but he clearly didn't a script to what to say ha. He is the worst...:fthis: 

HauntingHollow

well i love me some incoherent nonsense from time to time, but i fear a stroke might be nigh

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

judaspriest
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Is he cancelled yet

I swear I'm gonna repeat that like a child tells their parent "Are we there yet?" until he is.

flyaway

Is he really that stupid? Couldn't even come up with a better excuse. 

He said what he said. He's a homophobic and ignorant person, and should be called just that. There's NO place on society for those feelings today. 

judaspriest
4 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Why do rappers have such STUPID names? 

It's their way to give us an early hint at their IQs!

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived