đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney S files docs with her choice to replace jamie in conservatorship

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

8af1cb0d54394adeb1c5e05747d4c4f2_md.jpg

Britney Spears and her new lawyer have made their move ... filing legal docs with the name of a person whom they want to manage the conservatorship ... as far as business deals are concerned.

Britney's lawyer, Matt Rosengart, filed the docs requesting that Jason Rubinbe appointed conservatorship of her estate. Rubin is a CPA with lots of credentials which Rosengart presumably believes is perfectly suited to handle Britney's contracts and other business affairs.

Rubin has experience handling financial, elder abuse litigation and has managed complex trust portfolios ... this according to his website.

This all presumes, of course, that Rosengart and Britney can force the removal of Jamie as conservator of her estate.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Rubin would have all financial authority to manage Britney's estate, along with powers of attorney to make health care decisions, and manage real estate.

Source

Gimme More

There are amazing things here:

Rubin is an expert in Elder Abuse Litigation

They want him to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders on Britney's behalf

It also appears they are looking to remove Jodi if they want Rubin to deal with health decisions too!

Britney will attend the hearing to appoint him

#JusticeForBritney ♡

InTheCloset

why replace? why not end it? please tell me replacing him is the first step in removing it all together. it all still seems too good to be true. fishy. please god let me be wrong

The abyss stares back

Gimme More

Also please remember she said she wants Jamie gone first before terminating.

Jamie being removed first will make it SO much easier to terminate the conservatorship as with him involved he'll contest it being terminated and he'll make it an insanely long litigation process.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Britney S files docs with her choice to replace jamie in conservatorship
ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

why replace? why not end it? please tell me replacing him is the first step in removing it all together. it all still seems too good to be true. fishy. please god let me be wrong

Yeah replacing him is the first step 

holy scheisse

Her dad looks like he oozes hate from the pores on his face & neck and his eyes look cold and dead :lolly:

Gimme More

He is an expert in Forensic Accounting - YES FIND BRITNEY'S MISSING MONEY AND EXPOSE TEAM CON

#JusticeForBritney ♡

elijahfan
57 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Her dad looks like he oozes hate from the pores on his face & neck and his eyes look cold and dead :lolly:

It's funny how some people look exactly like what they are inside. I get that from a lot of politicians as well.

Archived