Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. defends DaBaby's homophobia, comes for Lil Nas X

COOOK

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

I mean, actually it's scarier the fact that 12K+ people liked his comment saying "if you can talk about being gay, I can spread hate on you and people with aids"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

Probably, since he was also one of the only people defending Iggy Azalea in the midst of her "slave master" controversy. 

Well at least he's consistent, I guess :ladyhaha:

Reality

I f*cking hate this rhetoric that someone's take on sexuality is an "opinion." 

Like, I've noticed that whenever people talk about race or sex, it's clear that being a racist or sexist is not okay. But when it comes to being a homophobe, it's okay because, "Hey, it's just my opinion! If people can flaunt their sexuality, then it's okay for me to sh*t on them because it's just my opinion!"

F*ck that. It's completely deplorable to make or defend homophoic or transphobic comments and act like it's "just an opinion." God, I hate it so much. 

🃏🖤👹

the last person id want backing me up is TI. He and his wife have allegedly abused a huge amount of young women. He is TRASH

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Azealia was right once again

How she stays so on top of s*** I will never know. Like, she seems to really be always in the know of what’s happening despite not really being in the industry :laughga:

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

So why did Gaga collab with him again? Wow she kinda has **** judgement in collabs. Cant really separate the art from the artist, if you’re actively funding the artist’s bad behaviour 

Like...all of the ARTPOP collabs seem trash now...to think she almost had Azealia on it with Red Flame, but caught her "bad attitude" early and scrapped the song...unfortunately R. Kelly's reputation got worse after the release of DWUW and with the Me Too movement...now JND is looking messy too lol... :smh:

ARTPOP gonna be an EP by the time the 10 year anniversary comes....maybe then that'll be a reason to include ACT II to make up for all the gaps :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

phantasmas
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

T.I. is a closeted bisexual and I refuse to believe otherwise.

i heard he, da baby, and tory lanez are a throuple :reductive: allegedly 

phantasmas
31 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

How she stays so on top of s*** I will never know. Like, she seems to really be always in the know of what’s happening despite not really being in the industry :laughga:

porque es bruja :whitney: 

Fashionofhissteven

Lady GaGa And T.I. Have Known Each Other For A Very Long Time. (They May Be Friendish)

They Had Done A Collab Before Way Back During The Fame Era But Never Released It. It Wasn’t Until ARTPOP They Would Actually Collaborate On An Album. 

It’s Not That She Chose Him. It Was Just More Special For Them To Get Together. 

Butters Stotch

The ignorance jumped out.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

They wouldn’t let him into the country, poor thing. 

spit take GIF

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

gumzy3000

Why did Gaga attract so much negative energy for ARTPOP? I consider that album a masterpiece but T.I, R.Kelly, and Terry Richardson all being involved with that project sounds like a disaster. And thank god she did not include Azealia Banks...

I really feel Gaga has a good heart and she gets used and manipulated due to that. She seems like someone who gives all people a fair chance. Perhaps this is the reason why she collabed with such problematic people in the ARTPOP era?

trolly troll troll

Serial Chiller

"Please dont oppress us by taking away our rights to commit hate crimes against you UwU" 

Archived