💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. defends DaBaby's homophobia, comes for Lil Nas X

COOOK

Featured Posts

G U C C I

Jesus this stance :confused:

I'm so sick of hearing this exact form of reasoning from bigots. "If they can act all gay and parade around saying what they want then so can I!"  Ummmm ok, sure. You go ahead and spew your hatred and beliefs which are based on nothing more than your hive mentality inside religious social groups. They never stop to think that they are denying others the same basic human rights they enjoy and could very easily be taken away if sh!t continues to spiral out of control. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

So why did Gaga collab with him again? Wow she kinda has **** judgement in collabs. Cant really separate the art from the artist, if you’re actively funding the artist’s bad behaviour 

This is a question I would love a discussion on honestly. There seems to be so much to unpack with her when it comes to men and their roles in her career. 

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

This is a question I would love a discussion on honestly. There seems to be so much to unpack with her when it comes to men and their roles in her career. 

When Gaga collabs with Tekashi 69 next era when literally no one else asked 😍😍

elijahfan

I wonder if T.I.'s view towards homophobia also applies to racism :yennefer: #equality I guess?

alsemanche
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Is this Lil Nas X’s response? :billie:

The way he gives 0 f*cks :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

PlastiscGuy
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

So why did Gaga collab with him again? Wow she kinda has **** judgement in collabs. Cant really separate the art from the artist, if you’re actively funding the artist’s bad behaviour 

Her behavior was very questionable during that era. She was all "edgy" and "quirky" as a response to the backlash she had received from the media/public.

That's why she collaborated with R. Kelly. He received a lot of justified backlash, but Gaga probably saw him as "misunderstood", like she was, so thought it was a great way to say "fvck you" to the music industry :green:

(That, or it was a direct sabotage from her former manager or the messy Interscope to choose the collabs)

PG.

Jill

Who could've expected this from the man that wanted to keep track of his daughter's virginity! I'm shocked.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

PropaGaga
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I wonder if T.I.'s view towards homophobia also applies to racism :yennefer: #equality I guess?

Probably, since he was also one of the only people defending Iggy Azalea in the midst of her "slave master" controversy. 

InTheCloset

shouldnt he be in prison with his wife for sex trafficking and checking virginity of his daughter?

The abyss stares back

Jill
13 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

You go ahead and spew your hatred and beliefs which are based on nothing more than your hive mentality inside religious social groups.

No, we shouldn't let them. You say something like this, you get arrested. Simple as that. Let's see if they continue their bigotry then.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Debithius

Both of them are sucking d!ck at the parking lot, now come on now :nails:

G U C C I
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

No, we shouldn't let them. You say something like this, you get arrested. Simple as that. Let's see if they continue their bigotry then.

I wasn't being literal with that comment. I was saying they spew this sh!t about people but never stop to think if the shoe was on the other foot because at the end of the day they don't care about anyone but themselves.

Archived