💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. defends DaBaby's homophobia, comes for Lil Nas X

COOOK

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Not cool. :neyde: Really, Tip?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
10 hours ago, ultravanister said:

Can’t wait for the new ARTPOP version to be devoid of any features a là Born This Way

Too $hort and Twista remain unproblematic though :giveup:

🖤

artdoll
10 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Ugh!! Let’s just get J&D and DWUW without the features at this point. Some of her experimental/best songs, imho. Was shook she didn’t pick less problematic rap musicians to collab with. Like Kendrick or Gambino (as far as I know they aren’t problematic). 

If I remember correctly, Kendrick was on PARTYNAUSEOUS but due to "creative differences" (Kendrick's team said Gaga had a lot of gay fans and they didn't want him to have a gay following apparently?) the song was scrapped from ARTPOP - Also Gaga was on b*tch don't kill my vibe, but for the same reason, the song (with Gaga's vocals) was scrapped. :bradley:

p.s someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I might have gotten some details mixed up but that's pretty much the gist of it

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

PussOfYonce
10 hours ago, Born This Way said:

At this point, can we get an ARTPOP re-do era?

ARTPOP REVAMPED.

Jewels n drugs ft Nicki Minaj. :ally:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

PussOfYonce
9 hours ago, Runway said:

Why do gay men put responsibility on women for bad men’s actions. The rhetoric that making a song with an abuser is on the same level of actually being an abuser is laughable 

i agree with this not to mention what a horrible place gaga was during the creation of ARTPOP, mentally she was in such a bad place, that album oozes pain

PussOfYonce
8 hours ago, phantasmas said:

porque es bruja :whitney: 

we stan our witch queens

Spoiler

also why did i read this in a gringo accent tf???? :laughga:

PussOfYonce
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

Why did Gaga attract so much negative energy for ARTPOP? I consider that album a masterpiece but T.I, R.Kelly, and Terry Richardson all being involved with that project sounds like a disaster. And thank god she did not include Azealia Banks...

I really feel Gaga has a good heart and she gets used and manipulated due to that. She seems like someone who gives all people a fair chance. Perhaps this is the reason why she collabed with such problematic people in the ARTPOP era?

pain. it was literally pain, she was in pain, the whole album oozes pain, hell princess die sounds almost like a suicide note to me and it was written during the creation of ARTPOP

Roseblud Kisses
11 hours ago, Agunimon said:

T.I. is a closeted bisexual and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Welcome to hip hop :trollga:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Lion Heart

The "T" stands for Trashy. :nails: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

artdoll
12 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

The "T" stands for Trashy. :nails: 

And the "I" for Ignoramus :neyde:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Lion Heart
Just now, artdoll said:

And the "I" for Ignoramus :neyde:

So true :lolly:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

If I remember correctly, Kendrick was on PARTYNAUSEOUS but due to "creative differences" (Kendrick's team said Gaga had a lot of gay fans and they didn't want him to have a gay following apparently?) the song was scrapped from ARTPOP - Also Gaga was on b*tch don't kill my vibe, but for the same reason, the song (with Gaga's vocals) was scrapped. :bradley:

p.s someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I might have gotten some details mixed up but that's pretty much the gist of it

this isn’t true, they simply couldn’t get the songs mixed/mastered to their desired vision. Gaga even tweeted about it.

Andrea B

I'm so glad lil nas is successful, he has these little rappers PRESSED. Can't wait for nas' next #1 

Archived