Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. defends DaBaby's homophobia, comes for Lil Nas X

COOOK

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

It's hilarious how much Lil Nas X obviously bothers all these homophobic artists. I hope he just gets gayer. Bring all these homophobes out of hiding. So, we know who not to stream. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

His dicc can also get caught in a zipper :vegas:

Louie
23 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Gaga pls delete jewels n drugs from ARTPOP (& replace with brooklyn nights & add solo dwuw pls) TI is messy af

I forgot he is in ARTPOP :bear:

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

This is a question I would love a discussion on honestly. There seems to be so much to unpack with her when it comes to men and their roles in her career. 

I think we have more to discuss with Nicole Scherzinger, she worked with R. Kelly multiple times and with T.I. too.
Her last song with T.I. was Electric Blue in 2014 and she probably knew about TI and Tiny

Nicole recorded first song with R.Kelly (Out Of This Club for Pussycat Dolls's Doll Domination) after he was cleared of child ****ography charges 
Nicole said then: “It is R Kelly’s first track back and whatever has happened or hasn’t happened, I cannot judge anybody. A hit is a hit and a song is a song and R Kelly is undeniably an amazing songwriter. So it was an honour that he wrote this song specifically for us.

She worked with him for her solo album later

and when someone asked her about him in 2019 she only said "He needs a lot of prayer" 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

imnotyourbabe10

Ugh!! Let’s just get J&D and DWUW without the features at this point. Some of her experimental/best songs, imho. Was shook she didn’t pick less problematic rap musicians to collab with. Like Kendrick or Gambino (as far as I know they aren’t problematic). 

JusKeepBreathin

Is Gaga removing Jewels and Drugs from ARTPOP too?

Will that album have any tracks left after all the men who abuse women are removed from it?  

Jesus no wonder that album was doomed from the start. 

OMG I am sooooooo joking about ARTPOP. I actually love that album.

T.I. is literal trash. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

G U C C I
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I think we have more to discuss with Nicole Scherzinger, she worked with R. Kelly multiple times and with T.I. too.
Her last song with T.I. was Electric Blue in 2014 and she probably knew about TI and Tiny

Nicole recorded first song with R.Kelly (Out Of This Club for Pussycat Dolls's Doll Domination) after he was cleared of child ****ography charges 
Nicole said then: “It is R Kelly’s first track back and whatever has happened or hasn’t happened, I cannot judge anybody. A hit is a hit and a song is a song and R Kelly is undeniably an amazing songwriter. So it was an honour that he wrote this song specifically for us.

She worked with him for her solo album later

and when someone asked her about him in 2019 she only said "He needs a lot of prayer" 

WOW, big yikes. I had no clue because besides being in the Pusscat Dolls I couldn't pick her out of a line up. Is she also an Interscope artist?

Born This Way

At this point, can we get an ARTPOP re-do era?

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Teletubby
1 minute ago, G U C C I said:

Is she also an Interscope artist?

She was. Her first album was released by Interscope in 2011, second was released by RCA in 2014,  she was dropped later 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JusKeepBreathin
29 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

When Gaga collabs with Tekashi 69 next era when literally no one else asked 😍😍

:air::air::air:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
27 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Probably, since he was also one of the only people defending Iggy Azalea in the midst of her "slave master" controversy. 

He was defending his money not Iggy. That's the only thing he cared about. When it became apparent that he could not longer make a huge profit he jumped ship.

CautiousLurker

Ok, a quick note - please lets not start pointing fingers at female artists who are probably just trying to make it in a male-dominated field and don't have the benefit or foresight to vet every single collaborator, and keep the focus on the douche who said the sh*tty thing :vegas:

Unless the female artist also said something overtly sh*tty - then sure, resume the pointing :huntyga:

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Ok, a quick note - please lets not start pointing fingers at female artists who are probably just trying to make it in a male-dominated field and don't have the benefit or foresight to vet every single collaborator, and keep the focus on the douche who said the s*tty thing :vegas:

Unless the female artist also said something overtly yikes-ish - then sure, resume the pointing :huntyga:

I don't think so. It was 2013. Google did exist back then. 

People can work with whoever they want. But they should be prepared for the backlash. 

RenegAde

He could be facing major prison time and hw still has the time to be stupid online for no reasons?

Archived