💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rosalía confirms new music coming in the upcoming months

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Rosalia confirms that she will release new music this year. Moreover, she answerd a fan's question about her upcoming album, replying "It's going very, very well". Looks like she is still working on the album but hopefully she gets closer to the end, as the album is very anticipated and was so since 2019/2020.

Wet Fire

I hope she recreates the magic of her previous album, but obviously in a different way. It combined music and imagery so beautifully that I've seen that in only a few artists apart from Gaga. She has some unforgettable music videos :flutter:

BlingNotTheMusic

YAS come on bops like A Palé! Wish she went more this route, is literal perfection but WAYYY too short 

ToxicHot

It’s been like 3 years or so since her last album, and she’s come a long way since then. I’m hoping for reggaeton-pop-R&B perfection. Also, there is NO DOUBT in my mind there will be several high-profile collabs. :party:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

phantasmas

love her.. hope her new album continues to express her own culture and heritage found in her previous work because all her reggaeton and hiphop collabs have been starting to feel a little appropriated  :awkney:

FfFfFfFF

I hope none of the songs she released so far will make it onto the album. Some of them are 2-3 years old already, and fans already overplayed them. They don't need to clog the album. The album should be a new cohesive and independent body of work. 

Archived