Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BBC One announces Billie Eilish: Up Close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

BBC One have announced Billie Eilish: Up Close.
Billie will also be making her debut in Radio 1’s Live Lounge performing new music and an incredible cover.

In this 45-minute entertainment special filmed in Billie’s home town of Los Angeles,  BBC Radio 1 DJ Clara Amfo will talk to Billie about her latest album Happier Than Ever, her extraordinary rise to fame, looking back at her remarkable success, the effect it has had on her life and her role as an inspiration for young people all over the world.

Billie Eilish: Up Close will broadcast on BBC One on Saturday 31 July at 10.30pm BST 

This film will be accompanied by Radio 1 Live Lounge: Billie Eilish Special which will see Eilish make her debut for the Radio 1 Live Lounge to perform a selection of tracks. This will be available to watch on Radio 1’s iPlayer channel from Saturday 31 July 11.15pm BST.  The performance will also be played in Radio 1’s Live Lounge show on Thursday 5 August at 12pm BST which will include an exclusive cover that will be broadcast for the first time.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

Didn't she just do a documentary on this exact topic for Apple TV? What else is there to say

buy bionic

thatfoxyfeeling
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

Didn't she just do a documentary on this exact topic for Apple TV? What else is there to say

I mean what isn't there to say? She has an album to promote, had one of the most successful debut albums in history and is only 19. I'm looking forward to seeing her live lounge set and hearing what song she is going to cover. 

Cello

Live Lounge performances are usually awesome, can't wait for this :excited2:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Ghost Face

Someone who actually works on her music promo, gotta love it.

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

It's an honor.

BlingNotTheMusic
On 7/26/2021 at 5:32 AM, bionic said:

That was made over several years, this is specific to the album and her views now as a 19yo worldwide, record-breaking, top charting, innovative phenomenon 

Billie Eilish Fashion GIF

Archived