đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby disses Gay Men & HIV+ fans

dit

Featured Posts

I am glad to wake up and see he is being called out by big celebs and being "cancelled" on social media but sadly I also know that none of this will really impact him long term. If anything he will come out looking more "macho / masculine" in the rap community sadly. It's like what Eminem used to do back in the day with his homophobia. It gave him more street cred which is ridiculous

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
On 7/26/2021 at 2:17 PM, NCgaga said:

They also tried really hard to say she was gay baiting when countless pop stars have done the same thing(Christina Aguilera, lady Gaga, nicki Minaj, to name a few). 

i'm sorry, but when Lady Gaga have been slightly gay bating? her whole career is based on the gay culture, she's a bisexual herself and has been very open about it since 2008, she queered the mainstream at the time, and she has never even unconsciously fetichized or demeaned the value of lesbian relationships in the face of the male gaze

The ones like Madonna, Britney, Christina Aguilera, katy perry an nicky minaj surely did it in the past.
And now Billie eilish has done it too and hence the backlash, the way she did it felt dated and uncreative now in 2021

Mad Architect of Light

Archived