40 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Apparently there are Chemtrails vinyls in

● burgundy

● bright red

● yellow

● silver

● white

● green

I had no idea there are so many. She is getting that coin.

you forgot black, transparent, picture disk cover A, picture disk cover B haha

Lona Delery
40 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Is anyone buying them tho :selena: 

cocc is the fasest-selling female album on vinyl this century in the UK & she sold ~32k vinyl copies in the US during release week :green: so id say yes

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

alsemanche
14 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

cocc is the fasest-selling female album on vinyl this century in the UK & she sold ~32k vinyl copies in the US during release week :green: so id say yes

Oh shook :udidnt: everyone keeps saying how they don't like the album so I assumed no one would buy it nnnnn

Soft, soothing, and succulent

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Is anyone buying them tho :selena: 

Honestly I think so. Lana's vinyl sales are very good for an artist that debuted right at the start of the streamng era. https://www.billboard.com/music/lana-del-rey/chart-history/VNL She has many avid collectors and her retro  60s/70s music style plays a role in fans' predisposition for vinyls.

salty like sodium

Amazing, I didn't know they had this chart ! It's insane L4L only peaked at #20 though, what happened there haha

holy scheisse

I only listened to the album once lol which is weird cuz I'm a LDR Stan. Idk just wasn't feeling this one. 

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, Ferdi47 said:

Amazing, I didn't know they had this chart ! It's insane L4L only peaked at #20 though, what happened there haha

I noticed too but I don't know the exact reason. However, I remember that there were some delays with the production of the CDs with LFL (maybe this affected the vinyls as well). 

salty like sodium
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I noticed too but I don't know the exact reason. However, I remember that there were some delays with the production of the CDs with LFL (maybe this affected the vinyls as well). 

Yeah but that doesn't usually impact sales, especially since back then preorders counted I think ? It will forever be a mystery haha

Archived