💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Marina and Lana are Billie Eilish's influences

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Interview for Los Angeles Times latimes.com
Billie said she drew upon artists like Marina Diamandis — previously known as Marina and the Diamonds and now as Marina — who channel eclectic voices in their singing.
“Marina and Lana Del Rey do that, and I’ve always loved that about them. They try new s— and don’t get scared of having a different voice or singing in character. Marina has talked about how her lyrics use different characters and situations she comes up with. It doesn’t all have to be what you’re going through at that exact time.”

The album contains specific allusions to those who have pushed past Eilish boundaries.
“I’ve had some trauma / Did things I didn’t wanna / Was too afraid to tell ya / But now I think it’s time,” goes the last line on “Getting Older.”
“I have experienced some stuff that I have never spoken about, and I don’t want to at all,” 
“I don’t want to f—ing talk about it. I don’t want to tell anyone, let alone the entire internet. It’s embarrassing to go through stuff like that. It’s why a lot of women and men — but especially women — don’t tell anyone when they’re going through it.
“But at the same time,” she adds, “even though I haven’t really done anything for [the #MeToo movement], it’s really important that young women know that it can happen to anyone. Just being taken advantage of.”

la-ca-billie-eilish-sunday-calendar-finala-ca-billie-eilish-sunday-calendar-fina

Billie acknowledges that she has trouble ignoring the public’s opinion of her. She goes on the app only to post, forcing herself to exit immediately after doing so.
“Because otherwise I will spiral out, and s—'s mean as f—,” she says. “There are some people, like my brother, who can get a text from someone he doesn’t like and delete it immediately. He won’t even read it. I can’t do that. If Satan himself texted me, I’d be, like, ‘What did he say?’

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Anderson123

I'm so excited to hear the rest of the album this next week, one of my most anticipated releases. What she's saying is pretty serious, I haven't seen the documentary but from that interview it seems like she was in an abusive relationship with the guy and some of the songs are going to talk about that.

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

“I’ve had some trauma / Did things I didn’t wanna / Was too afraid to tell ya / But now I think it’s time,” goes the last line on “Getting Older.”

“I don’t want to f—ing talk about it. I don’t want to tell anyone, let alone the entire internet. It’s embarrassing to go through stuff like that. It’s why a lot of women and men — but especially women — don’t tell anyone when they’re going through it.

“But at the same time,” she adds, “even though I haven’t really done anything for [the #MeToo movement], it’s really important that young women know that it can happen to anyone. Just being taken advantage of.”

Oh no :bradley: please, god no :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

holy scheisse

Didn't miss eilish criticize rappers for rapping about luxuries/opulence when they don't have it like that, but now she's saying about music, "it doesn't all have to be what you're going thru" :trollga:

Nathaniel Arven
9 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Didn't miss eilish criticize rappers for rapping about luxuries/opulence when they don't have it like that, but now she's saying about music, "it doesn't all have to be what you're going thru" :trollga:

she's a baby. She can grow. We all still can. 

holy scheisse
7 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

she's a baby. She can grow. We all still can. 

I agree:vegas: she's growing up fast

Archived