💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BTS' Jungkook is the 1st artist to have a themed cruise ship parade

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PussOfYonce
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

If that means making terrible songs like Dynamite and Butter then no thank you :neyde:

Quality > charts :huntyga:

Yes thank you i detest their entire discography its basic af, worse than maroon 5 if i do say so

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

P0JffionRowQat

What I've read from Korean fans is that most people think high quality music tend to be depressing and boring, due to the nature of the issues those songs deal with in the lyrics.  Quality songs are always about some kind of drama, problematic issues, and tend to be slower ballads therefore a bit more boring.

RM (from BTS) wanted basic songs like Butter to uplift people's spirits and moods during pressing times.  In Kpop world, there's a whole genre called "cute concept" which is basic music in happy tunes, similar to bubblegum pop or candy-pop.  Dynamite, Butter, PTD are male versions of cute concept or bubblegum pop, which is bright colorful and dance-athon.  

Youtube.com/WlIZNFhoqto?t=225

From this video, y'all can find recommended videos on the side-bar, which are filled with Permission to Dance Covers.  People around the world just want to enjoy, carefree, and have fun with dancing.  They don't care about quality (which can be less fun).

4 hours ago, Chromatography said:

is he the most popular of BTS? i don’t follow them so i don’t know who are the “standouts”

Jungkook : youngest of the group, center, main vocalist, one of the most popular member

V : Also one of the most popular, the "visual of the group"

Jimin : THEE most popular member, has a very distinctive voice

RM : the leader of the group, used to be one of the least popular but gained huge popularity in recent years since he's the only one who speaks english. Kpop stans used to call him the visual hole since he doesnt look like a kpop idol. Wrote most of their songs

Suga : rapper of the group. Wrote most of their songs.

Jhope : main dancer of the group. The least popular member

Jin : bts fans r going to k word me for saying this but he's always been the filler of the group

Chromatography
15 minutes ago, dzox said:

Jungkook : youngest of the group, center, main vocalist, one of the most popular member

V : Also one of the most popular, the "visual of the group"

Jimin : THEE most popular member, has a very distinctive voice

RM : the leader of the group, used to be one of the least popular but gained huge popularity in recent years since he's the only one who speaks english. Kpop stans used to call him the visual hole since he doesnt look like a kpop idol. Wrote most of their songs

Suga : rapper of the group. Wrote most of their songs.

Jhope : main dancer of the group. The least popular member

Jin : bts fans r going to k word me for saying this but he's always been the filler of the group

thanks so much for this, this is very helpful. i listened to dynamite a good amount of times, is jimin the one with the higher voice ?

1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

thanks so much for this, this is very helpful. i listened to dynamite a good amount of times, is jimin the one with the higher voice ?

Yes. The one that's a bit squeaky

Jose P
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

If that means making terrible songs like Dynamite and Butter then no thank you :neyde:

I don’t care for BTS, but Butter and Dynamite are songs made for the AMERICAN audiences, not Asian ones.

Linus Gaga
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

but the fact that Dynamite and Butter was made for the US market :teehee:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived