💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes' upcoming album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Bybthe way, is the cover art still the same ones as the ones she shared before??

what did she share ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

It is Azealia who is obsessed with Musk and Grimes :bye:

But which one is still writing songs about Azealia after all these years? :bye:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Ployd said:

But which one is still writing songs about Azealia after all these years? :bye:

who is searching the internet to know everything about Grimes ? she knows about spagetti, she knows about her hospitalization after SNL.... Azealia is obsessed.
Grimes hasn't mentioned about Azealia until today but Azealia posts all these disrespectful IG stories all the time.
E3AiAhpUcAEAfka?format=jpg&name=largeE6Q7ZniVEAMIsGH?format=jpg&name=medium

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Sneaky Oliver

Okay I’ve just burned a few brain cells trying to figure out the storyline but I just know this is going to be great despite not understanding sh*t :trollga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Bybthe way, is the cover art still the same ones as the ones she shared before??

What cover art? I just hope she will stick to the professional shooting rather than another drawing like that alternate cover for Miss A. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

enissa11

i honestly can't believe there was a time i thought this chick was cool, it's all cringy and embarrassing now...

Mad Architect of Light

Pharamon

im not buying any of her 'descriptions', imma let the music speak for itself so i shall wait

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

im not buying any of her 'descriptions', imma let the music speak for itself so i shall wait

Yeah, honestly as much as I love a "concept" album, I always think artists  might benefit from keeping the conceptual framework more abstract in terms of how they communicate it to the public so as to not dilute the perception of the music. 

Pharamon
15 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Yeah, honestly as much as I love a "concept" album, I always think artists  might benefit from keeping the conceptual framework more abstract in terms of how they communicate it to the public so as to not dilute the perception of the music. 

This! Beautifully put into words! 

• 4 weeks later...
Teletubby

Album is not done yet
"I can't drop the album yet because I want to make more things for it. I have a song that I think is a single but like no one sees it yet because it's not done so i have to like um you know uh fix that song

13:42

• 2 weeks later...
Teletubby

Grimes announced collab with Eartheater on her album
E9wjP5LXMAMcb-9?format=jpg&name=large

Archived