8 hours ago, Lumiere said:

I swear if this is just one big orchestrated trolling :saladga:

BloodPop is a producer by trade. It's not like he's doing all this for free! 🙂

she/her/hers

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoj305

I really hope this is like a chromatica monster type deal and we get a 4th official single with huge Promo Push. And we get like 3-4 new tracks. Chromatica deserves a re release. 

Sunny21
5 hours ago, enissa11 said:

you forget that the one who has the last word here is Gaga, and if she doesn't like what the project is going for, she can just scrap it just like she did with cher and many others, and honestly if she do that, i wouldn't blame her... it's her art and i would understand.

Precisely why the Chromatica remix will happen. 🙂

It's one thing to cancel a collab with a famous artist. It's another to scrap a remix album with all these young artists, most of whom are fans of Gaga, non-mainstream - and NOT nearly as famous as Cher. 

Think of it as a celebration of Chromatica - much like Born This Way Reimagined. If a famous artists is on the remix (like Kylie on BTWR), great. It not, fine. 

It's 2021. Gaga said she wanted to support young artists - and this is one way to do it. Walk the walk! 🙂

she/her/hers

Lol grimes is literally one of the wealthiest people on the planet. She doesn’t need supporting or promoting. But she is pretty amazing. Elon has good taste. 

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Leoj305 said:

I really hope this is like a chromatica monster type deal and we get a 4th official single with huge Promo Push. And we get like 3-4 new tracks. Chromatica deserves a re release. 

Re release it with chromatica 4 and new tracks 😭 let's dream

Helxig
10 hours ago, vpez said:

I can really see them pushing it close to the tour dates next year to at least have something to play that's not already two years old. But I don't expect them to really restart the era, at max a MV with the rerelease.

That's what I meant by 'restarting the era' anyway! Not a full restart, just a way to bring it back up and remind people about the album before touring

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Rahrahbitchson

Tbh i didnt know the chromatica remix was still a thing:billie: probably because i move on from this era months ago :oops:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

latina twilight

Y'all been complaining about Gaga presumably having zero input on this remix album, now you can't blame her for any possible delay this time :ladyhaha:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

imnotyourbabe10

As long as there’s a critique of billionaires and how the space race should be for those who have actually contributed to the field and society (to say the least) , then okay.

I’m sorry that I find her guilt by association with Musk as offputting. 

janetjackson

My guess is she's using this remix album to relaunch into her Vegas residency, since it will be her first leg since the release of Chromatica.

On 7/26/2021 at 2:41 AM, Willco said:

Lol grimes is literally one of the wealthiest people on the planet. She doesn’t need supporting or promoting. But she is pretty amazing. Elon has good taste. 

Lol Grimes has no part in Elons money, they are not married

judaspriest
On 7/26/2021 at 2:41 AM, Willco said:

Elon has good taste. 

The same cannot be said about her :billie:

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, Mars said:

Lol Grimes has no part in Elons money, they are not married

Exactly. If Grimes had Elon’s money she wouldn’t have to sign to a label to fund her music videos.

Magic Mike

Id love if the remix album could be different from every other poor attempts that just put together songs with no harmonious feeling of continuity - 

Something that could feel spontaneous and give a “live” feeling of a dj set would be amazing for chromatica remix. let’s raveee

I hope that Grimes being part of this means we ll have something like her ep This story is dedicated to all those cyberpunks who fight against injustice and corruption every day of their lives!

Archived