• Created
  • Last Reply
DpHitch1992
3 hours ago, Admin said:

At least 5 artists: confirm their involvement in the project

Stans: It's never coming 😮 

DJWS: tweets an emoji

Stans: OMG can't wait for ARTPOP ACT II tomorrow 😍

Or maybe some fans don't care about either and just want to move on? 

Sneaky Oliver

At this point it's clear the Remix album was supposed to come out in July but since she needs to build hype for Love For Sale, putting out something Chromatica related would distract the fans from the project she's going for 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

I'm so excitedddd i hope she will be featured in one of the tracks too. I have never in my wildest fantasias thought we're going to get a Gaga x Grimes. THANKS BLOODPOP I worship you king

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Dayman

Well this confirms it was supposed to be out already and WAS pushed back.

kinda sad Gaga wants to collab with someone as immature and corrupt as her. HANA would be a much better choice. But at least she makes good music I guess?! 

3 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Who tf is grimes 

an imperialist who was brainwashed by her billionaire boyfriend who supports slavery, romanticizes drug abuse, eating disorders, climate change and named her child as if he was a robot.

Chromatica Island
6 hours ago, Admin said:

At least 5 artists: confirm their involvement in the project

Stans: It's never coming 😮 

DJWS: tweets an emoji

Stans: OMG can't wait for ARTPOP ACT II tomorrow 😍

I hate this fanbase sometimes

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, Super said:

kinda sad Gaga wants to collab with someone as immature and corrupt as her. HANA would be a much better choice. But at least she makes good music I guess?! 

1 hour ago, Super said:

an imperialist who was brainwashed by her billionaire boyfriend who supports slavery, romanticizes drug abuse, eating disorders, climate change and named her child as if he was a robot.

Yuck. Disappointing she'd collab with someone like this.

She shouldn't be anywhere near a Gaga project :fthis:

judaspriest
1 hour ago, Super said:

named her child as if he was a robot.

I don't understand people who do this. You have to be out of your mind to name your child that (or a GOT name like some wackos do). Children are NOT pets. This should be a criminal offense, for f sake.

Tinnitus15

Wel I think House of Gucci will be promoted by the movie company(like ASIB),jazz album idk either like THAT “era” or maybe 3-4 performances,the remix album:

Sunny21
6 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Being a Little Monster in 2021 is literally getting info about Gaga's projects from everyone but Gaga 

Yes, it's 2021, and Gaga has learned her lesson... Remember the BULLYING and harassment when Chromatica was postponed?? 🙂

She didn't retweet the AARP article (Feb 1) on Tony, remember? Tony's family said in the article that LFS would be released in spring 2021. Gaga never said anything. 

Still, some Monsters blamed GAGA for the "delay," even though they had no clue what's going on behind the scenes. 

She'll tweet about the Chromatica remix in due time - just like she did with BTW Reimagined! 🙂

she/her/hers

Archived