Just now, Der Meister said:

I miss her :selena:

Same :giveup:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RAMROD

LMAO all the problematic scandals of the gurls of 2000s :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

Wow this is SO interesting! And maybe this is old news and I just haven't looked closely at the TV glasses before, butI wasn't expecting to see Paris Hilton's sex tape, Britney shaving her head, and Lindsay Lohan's mugshot, but I guess that was all big pop culture news in 2008!

Also at 2:11 in the first video she speaks without her The Fame era high pitch :wtfga:  

The way she moves in the second video, she's such a star already

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

thatfoxyfeeling

I miss how she was revolutionary with technology and haus came up with ways to use technology in performances. I think the last time she really used technology was back in ARTPOP, remember when she went on Allan Carr with an iPad on her chest. 

Helxig
21 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I miss how she was revolutionary with technology and haus came up with ways to use technology in performances. I think the last time she really used technology was back in ARTPOP, remember when she went on Allan Carr with an iPad on her chest. 

The fibre optic wig was so cool!

I remember thinking last year when she performed at the VMAs "oh wow she's got some cool technology going on again, I forgot she did that" because the microphone mask that displays her vocals as sound waves on the front is pretty cool and innovative! Really awesome for the time, when she was sending a message about wearing a mask while making it look cool

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ballerios

i miss her bubbly and want to be star working hard attitude haha.. now she's a full blown star :3

Archived