Spoiler

Did you get the reference

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
6 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

Please, his best songs are all from the last 10 years.

I agree with this. I like The College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, 808s and Heartbreak, but his best songs are on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Yeezus, Life of Pablo, and Ye. 

GagaSine
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I agree with this. I like The College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, 808s and Heartbreak, but his best songs are on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Yeezus, Life of Pablo, and Ye. 

:tony: speak the truth 

On 7/25/2021 at 4:03 AM, SEANGT said:

It's wild how he hasn't had a good song for 10 years and he still has all this celebrity and power. 

Fade and Only One are amazing songs imo

On 7/25/2021 at 3:03 AM, SEANGT said:

It's wild how he hasn't had a good song for 10 years and he still has all this celebrity and power. 

Even people who hate him don't say things like this. Maybe u just have no vibe or ur not into hip hop but denying his impact is so ignorant 

TimisaMonster
12 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

Not more bizarre than wearing a meat dress.

Did Gaga stay locked up living in the Nokia Theater wearing it for a week while working on BTW? :trollga:

Try again...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Tbh I don’t think some of those are his best albums, though. Everything Yeezus and back was great to me, but everything (album wise) since I find to be kind of bland and/or highly predictable from him. There’s been some great songs but I don’t think great *albums*

Archived