Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's best friend speaks out & says he's been threatened to keep quiet

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Anderson123
21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

As far as I’m aware, he kept working for her knowing the situation. If you’re in a work environment that’s making you uncomfortable, you either speak up, or you leave. And now I’m seeing yet another obscure individual riding on the wave of wanting Britney free… give me a break.

Yes but then again, take a look at people who have regular jobs and they want to leave it but they can't for a number of reasons. Whether they don't have another opportunity, they have to pay bills, they rely on that paycheck, they were forced to keep working for her, etc. Not everyone can just say "Oh I'll speak up or leave this, such an easy choice to do". You never know why people take certain decisions til you see the whole picture. 

When someone says they were threatened and silenced it's because there was something serious going on and you didn't get to have your way. 

Again, it's so easy to say "Oh they should've spoken sooner, they should've done this or that". The thing is that the FreeBritney movement is getting stronger now and information is out there now. Better now than never.

HIM820
20 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Oh yes, his remarks would have been very much appreciated… a decade ago, when it could’ve made a difference. Now it’s just a drop in the ocean.

This is such a weird take. He was threatened. Do you know what that means? Does he need to tell you explicitly how he was threatened? If he would have spoken up ten years ago, what exactly do you think would have happened? He would have been one man going up against something the whole state of California let happen. Yea it’s ideal to think he could have been the catalyst to it all being revealed, but that wouldn’t have happened. 

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

He has literally said he has been threatened and silenced.

Is this really news to anyone?

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Yes but then again, take a look at people who have regular jobs and they want to leave it but they can't for a number of reasons. Whether they don't have another opportunity, they have to pay bills, they rely on that paycheck, they were forced to keep working for her, etc. Not everyone can just say "Oh I'll speak up or leave this, such an easy choice to do". You never know why people take certain decisions til you see the whole picture. 

When someone says they were threatened and silenced it's because there was something serious going on and you didn't get to have your way. 

Again, it's so easy to say "Oh they should've spoken sooner, they should've done this or that". The thing is that the FreeBritney movement is getting stronger now and information is out there now. Better now than never.

I understand his personal situation might have prevented him from doing much back in the days, but I would feel ashamed for not being able to do much. I certainly wouldn't parade around social media 10 years later to make me feel better about myself. There's something called decency.

elijahfan
3 hours ago, HIM820 said:

This is such a weird take. He was threatened. Do you know what that means? Does he need to tell you explicitly how he was threatened? If he would have spoken up ten years ago, what exactly do you think would have happened? He would have been one man going up against something the whole state of California let happen. Yea it’s ideal to think he could have been the catalyst to it all being revealed, but that wouldn’t have happened. 

See post above.

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I understand his personal situation might have prevented him from doing much back in the days, but I would feel ashamed for not being able to do much. I certainly wouldn't parade around social media 10 years later to make me feel better about myself. There's something called decency.

This is such a dumb take, he's explained why he hasn't spoke up. Cannot believe you're complaining someone spoke up - this is the reason people do not speak up because of unnecessary backlash who know none of the backstory.

If we want to talk about decency what about certain celebs as who've said NOTHING - lets use your same 'logic'. As like you said it only matters 'big names' speaks, but certain ones haven't.

I don't know what your problem is tbh.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HIM820
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

See post above.

I did, and it didn’t really answer anything. He isn’t parading around trying to make himself feel better. This is a situation where details were kept from the public. Anyone with information should come out now with it, if they feel protected and comfortable, to give Britney’s real situation more validity. He was actually around her and actually saw stuff. It’s not just a celebrity saying they heard about it. If we want Britney freed, him speaking out is a good thing.

Dayman
5 hours ago, MACATL said:

So he kept quiet for extremely selfish reasons.  Got it.  

If they speak out they get fired and cut off from Britney. If they don’t they don’t get fired and they still are able to be part of her life. It’s a catch-22. They fact he states that there are others indicates there is some level of communication with them and Britney and they knew what would happen if they spoke. Britney now finally has a competent lawyer who is truly fighting for her best interest - that is what she needs so they can speak. They could have spoken and Britney could have lost emotional support from them being cut off and replaced with someone who was compliant when she was in a situation that she was trapped in with a lawyer who didn’t fight for her the way she needed. Let Britney decide who is her friend and loyal. She knows the situation she is in and knows who supports her - even if they were barred from speaking publicly.

elijahfan
33 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

This is such a dumb take, he's explained why he hasn't spoke up. Cannot believe you're complaining someone spoke up - this is the reason people do not speak up because of unnecessary backlash who know none of the backstory.

If we want to talk about decency what about certain celebs as who've said NOTHING - lets use your same 'logic'. As like you said it only matters 'big names' speaks, but certain ones haven't.

I don't know what your problem is tbh.

And I don't know what your problem is - I've stated my point of view and even though I disagree with yours, I will certainly not call it dumb. This got slightly personal so I'll stop interacting with you now.

elijahfan
34 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I did, and it didn’t really answer anything. He isn’t parading around trying to make himself feel better. This is a situation where details were kept from the public. Anyone with information should come out now with it, if they feel protected and comfortable, to give Britney’s real situation more validity. He was actually around her and actually saw stuff. It’s not just a celebrity saying they heard about it. If we want Britney freed, him speaking out is a good thing.

And now we're talking about him, while most of us here had no idea he even existed. If you want to help, go give information to the lawyers - don't air your thoughts on social media to get the validation and sympathy of the masses. Some of you might find me harsh, pessimistic or "dumb", but hey, that's Hollywood we're talking about.

At the end of the day, the only person we should feel sorry for and we should talk about right now is Britney. And that's all I'll say about that tonight.

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

That one gay coming for Cade is straight up a delusional idiot.

Can see how close him and Brit are:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

DiamondHeart326
12 hours ago, elijahfan said:

It's all cute to come out now that it's safe, but if people around her hadn't been afraid to lose their jobs and got the balls to speak up before, maybe this situation wouldn't have lasted 13 years. I don't know who this guy is, and for all I know he seems to mean well, but to me he's one of the many people that were "close" to her and failed her for all this time. Apparently, a violation of human rights, as he puts it, wasn't worth the risk of losing a paycheck.

True but if they were cutting out ppl who wanted to speak up I'd back off if it meant I could stay in her life and be able to look out for her. Like it's a slippery slope I really can't say what I'd do cuz I'm always ready to speak up idgaf who I offend or piss off but I'd also really want to be able to stay with my best friend 😞

salty like sodium
21 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

True but if they were cutting out ppl who wanted to speak up I'd back off if it meant I could stay in her life and be able to look out for her. Like it's a slippery slope I really can't say what I'd do cuz I'm always ready to speak up idgaf who I offend or piss off but I'd also really want to be able to stay with my best friend 😞

If you're letting your best friend be drugged and abused and emotionally blackmailed for years how exactly are you looking out for her ? Because that's what Britney has described has happened to her.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she completely cleans house if she ever gets her legal rights back to completely cut ties with anything that reminds her of the c-ship. She deserves freedom.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

So you would rather keep your friend in this situation as long as it allows you to see him/her? I hear you, but I think it’s a strange logic, and it’s not really acting in your friend’s best interests. If more people close to Britney actually had her best interests at heart, I don’t think this situation would have lasted 13 years.

Also, it’s always a bit of a weird relationship when your « friend » is the one signing your paycheck. Just saying.

Archived