💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New allegations say R. Kelly victimized young boys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Helxig

Jesus Christ this is DISGUSTING. This man just keeps getting worse and worse! I am so glad Gaga pulled DWUW when she did.

And after all these years we now realise what a blessing in disguise it was that the video never saw the light of day! 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I can't ****ing BELIEVE that there are people justifying his actions because they think teenagers should legally be able to consent.

The fact that it's legal in some places doesn't change jack sh.it! This is a grown ass man with a lot of power manipulating a very young person with no power or sense of control over their own body yet. This is nothing less than abuse, and I promise you that young boy has trauma from this experience that will haunt him and f.uck him up for the rest of his life. And some of you are reducing this to 'well it's legal'.

And sidenote: if someone is coerced and manipulated into doing things they don't want to do, THAT ISN'T CONSENT. There's an unequal power balance here that is being used to control someone into doing things they don't want to do.

I'm sick to my stomach seeing how many people think it's okay for adults to coerce teenagers into sexual acts with them! Absolutely f.ucking disgusting. Teenagers don't yet have the life experience to fully understand consent and what is right or wrong, and some sick-in-the-head adults who do have life experience use this to their advantage **** children, and y'all think that's okay? I can't believe people don't see this for what it is. Absolutely no empathy

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Kadikaado
14 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Thank you. 

I completely agree, America sees “children” (anyone under 18) and sex in the weirdest ways. Like you said, until I was 18 I shouldn’t have done A-Z, I even have to ask to go to the bathroom still?? Then all of a sudden, I’m an adult and I have to now know how to do A-Z. (I had sex at 12, my fiancĂ© had sex at 12, my ex fiancĂ© had sex at 16 with a 40 year old friend, and when I look back, and I asked him/them to look back, neither of us regretted it.) Money, Relationship, Bills, Sex, (And let’s talk about sex-Ed in America!!) and so much more. Everything they try to censor, constantly. We make inadequate adults. I’ve never heard an adult look back and be like, “yeah I wish I would have waited until I was 18.” I mean, I’m sorry, but I’d do it again. So, for people to say at 14-17 can’t make those decisions or shouldn’t :huntyga:

Like, I was 17 and my aunt's building neighbour was a 21yo guy who was a bycicle athlete and walked around the building all the time in bike shorts with his thick legs of a cyclist and I basically beeged him to let me **** him, do I regret it? HELL NO! It was completely consensual! Actually it was more like he was doing a favor to me. I still have a thing for guys in bike shorts to this day.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived