šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet (The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon)

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

ToxicHot
Just now, PussPuss said:

Electric Chair.Ā :dom:

*Chapel. :huntyga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Pennywise

Now where are the people from the other thread who tried to come for me and then ran away when I clapped back? I'd like to have a wordĀ :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Concertaholic
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Now where are the people from the other thread who tried to come for me and then ran away when I clapped back? I'd like to have a wordĀ :billie:

I have probably done more actual equity work for this country and marginalized communities irlĀ than you will ever do in your lifetime so instead of acting offended by something as trivial as this, why donā€™t you get off the computer and actually go do something that benefits marginalized communities and POC.

enissa11
13 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I have probably done more actual equity work for this country and marginalized communities irlĀ than you will ever do in your lifetime so instead of acting offended by something as trivial as this, why donā€™t you get off the computer and actually go do something that benefits marginalized communities and POC.

imagineĀ talking this way to a person that is probably POC and assuming what anyone has made for other POC just to boast about yourself... not a good look haha

Mad Architect of Light

Concertaholic
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

imagineĀ talking this way to a person that is probably POC and assuming what anyone has made for other POC just to boast about yourself... not a good look haha

They literally asked to have a word with people who disagreedĀ :madge:

enissa11
18 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

They literally asked to have a word with people who disagreedĀ :madge:

well, that went beyond a word lol

Mad Architect of Light

Pennywise
6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Sure you have, random internet person. Sure you have. So, this is serious enough for you to comment on the other thread and this one too, but at the sam time not serious so you're like "acting offended by something as trivial as this" and "get off your computer"? Make a decision, sis, is it serious enough or notĀ :laughga:Ā 

Ā 

I'm not here to justify the way I take "offense" to anything to any of you, least of all to people like yourself. You don't get to decide what is trivial and what is not for other people, no matter how much you would have liked to.

Ā 

What you do or do not does not change my experience and what I do for the communities in my country, but good for you if you really do the things you say you do.Ā 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived