Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras signs w/ Dr. Luke’s label Amigo Records, under Republic Records

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

i'm saying this 100% respectfully, but have y'all ever thought for a second that Dr. Luke might not be a r*pist or abuser? I always believe the victim, but in this case Kesha actually failed to provide a meaningful account of what happened - so i think dr luke being written off immediately and kesha being immediately hailed as a hero isn't maybe totally right. but whatever. and also there's no point in trying to trash on everything he's made because he's probably producing way more stuff that we don't even know about under ghost names. good for kim

:wtf:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, Passle said:

Ariana Grande and The Weeknd.

that would be so ****ed up if it was true

ariana was doing songs wrote by kesha

and kesha was always so supportive to her 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

that would be so ****ed up if it was true

ariana was doing songs wrote by kesha

and kesha was always so supportive to her 

The Weeknd’s session may have just been for the joint single with Doja, which was produced solo by Dr Luke, but they’ve done more in recent weeks.

Roboboy
On 7/25/2021 at 12:43 PM, kukuryku666 said:

"i always believe victims but sometimes i don't" lol

yeah until evidence suggests otherwise

On 7/25/2021 at 6:34 AM, LG6IsHere said:

I always believe the victim, but in this case Kesha actually failed to provide a meaningful account of what happened

She also said in a 2011 disposition, under oath, that he never made any advances on her sexually and never forced her to do drugs. There IS a lot of ambiguity in the case that people don’t like to acknowledge. :shrug: It’s tough, because I love her and absolutely want to support her, but sadly that does raise a few doubts.

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

yeah until evidence suggests otherwise

so where's the evidence that she lied about it

because last time i checked there's nothing from neither side

only her crying in court, being in rehab

luke not letting her release new music for years, tweeting her pictures while sleeping, suggesting that she's lazy

multiple women who worked with him before, supporting kesha

etc.

js4754394o9823
49 minutes ago, alecks said:

She also said in a 2011 disposition, under oath, that he never made any advances on her sexually and never forced her to do drugs. There IS a lot of ambiguity in the case that people don’t like to acknowledge. :shrug: It’s tough, because I love her and absolutely want to support her, but sadly that does raise a few doubts.

a victim denying they were abused, before speaking out years later... now that's a rare case :yennefer:

10 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

a victim denying they were abused, before speaking out years later... now that's a rare case :yennefer:

Not saying they don’t, just saying it creates some uncertainty in the case

I’m personally inclined to believe her but I’d be wrong if I said there wasn’t a possibility there’s more to the story. It’s important to remember we don’t know everything the court and judge do. If the verdict has to be “beyond a reasonable doubt,” it’s easy to see why a judge or jury could have some doubt

RainingOnMe
23 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

luke not letting her release new music for years, tweeting her pictures while sleeping, suggesting that she's lazy

etc.

Thanks.

It's honestly crazy what Kim stans are willing to say to somehow make her look less worse than she already does.

Roboboy
22 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

etc.

this is the problem. "not letting her release music for years" is awful, and we should recognise that, but that doesn't equate to being a r*pist? like what is wrong with people? just because of one bad truth it doesn't make all the accusations true. in court documents she failed to provide a meaningful account of any sexual assault because all she wants to do is get out of a bad record deal

js4754394o9823
23 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

this is the problem. "not letting her release music for years" is awful, and we should recognise that, but that doesn't equate to being a r*pist? like what is wrong with people? just because of one bad truth it doesn't make all the accusations true. in court documents she failed to provide a meaningful account of any sexual assault because all she wants to do is get out of a bad record deal

where did i say it means he's a rapist?

my point was

1. that you said you belive victims until evidence proves them wrong, but there's no evidence kesha lied

2. that he's clearly manipulative and is not afraid to use his power over her

so it's not illogical to belive it

i didn't say it's proof she's right

even if i think she is

+"no meaningful account of any sexual assault" is the case most of the times

Archived