💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras signs w/ Dr. Luke’s label Amigo Records, under Republic Records

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame
21 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Doja Cat was put into her contract with Luke when she was 16, I believe a year or two before Kesha came forward about him assaulting her.

Doja is still on that contract to this day. We don't know how many albums she was signed for.

Kim began working with Luke in 2015, a year after the Kesha allegations. She was never signed to him or contracted; she had her own label, Bunheads, since then.

She called Kesha a liar and then for damage control later said that "her experience isn't mine" and continued working with Luke for 5 more years (2017-now).

Now, she is officially signed to him.

:bear:

Receipts that she was never signed or contracted to him from now-deleted Aaron Joseph tweets:

Screen-Shot-2019-02-06-at-8-40-55-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-02-06-at-8-41-00-PM.png

Wow this is pretty telling. Totally believable because Kim LOVES pure pop music (like most of us here) and signing a deal with a legendary producer like Dr. Luke who made hits for the most iconic popstars sounds like a dream come true.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Wow this is pretty telling. Totally believable because Kim LOVES pure pop music (like most of us here) and signing a deal with a legendary producer like Dr. Luke who made hits for the most iconic popstars sounds like a dream come true.

The way you're trying to drag me by lowkey insinuating that anything I said was a lie... so I recommend you go do your own research. ;) 

Quote me when you find receipts that she was contracted by Luke anytime before her signing to his label Amigo Records.

MonsterofFame
14 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

The way you're trying to drag me by lowkey insinuating that anything I said was a lie... so I recommend you go do your own research. ;) 

Quote me when you find receipts that she was contracted by Luke anytime before her signing to his label Amigo Records.

Whoa.. chill. I was AGREEING with you completely and confirming that Kim loves working with Dr. Luke.

doraemon

In the words of Lily Allen: I don’t know what’s right and what’s real anymore

4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Doja signed before the allegations, she’s in the contract til it’s over. She even said she doesn’t support dr luke 

What is said and what is true are two different things. One of the last things at my previous job was a media call about Planet Her with both of them. They’re definitely without any doubt good friends and have their own banter and in-jokes. 

tomdsgn
5 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

I had no idea she was trans, like wow!! This is so cool!!!

I was sat with this guy I was seeing (my now bf) and he put Heart To Break on YouTube

I was sat there thinking to myself “damn, she’s hot” :trollga:

Then he just came out with “She’s trans you know!”

Thus my first trans crush was born 😂

flyaway

I never liked her.

You need to be completely ignorant and oblivious to do this kind of sh*t. Talking about women who DON'T support women and support abusers because it hasn't affected her personally.

Good luck with your friend Petras. And your mediocre music.

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

She's over and cancelled

Xoxo

She never started, nobody knows her but niche crowds. So we don't have to worry about that :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RahrahWitch

I was hoping the story of her being stuck in contract with Luke was true but seems like it's not and she's had her mind made up all these years. Her music is great but I can't support :noparty:

Regardless whether or not you believe the allegations are true or not (why would you ever not believe them though) I just don’t understand why she would rinse her hands of this guy.

disappointed but not surprised.

Plateyizu
10 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

He co-writes and produces virtually everything Kim has released. He’s had quite a bit to say about her relationship with Luke, actually

Full-Size-Render.jpg

Full-Size-Render-2.jpg

Full-Size-Render-6.jpg

Full-Size-Render-3.jpg

Full-Size-Render-4.jpg

this screenshot has to be fake or that account isn’t Aaron’s  because she was signed to prescription since her debut they were credited on all of her stuff

PropaGaga
19 minutes ago, Plateyizu said:

this screenshot has to be fake or that account isn’t Aaron’s  because she was signed to prescription since her debut they were credited on all of her stuff

That’s not true. She has a publishing deal with BMG. There’s no record of her ever being signed to RX. And these screenshots are my own, but someone else already posted a separate screenshot anyway of the same tweet with even more of the convo. Also the account is Aaron’s – Kim not only followed it but constantly retweeted and mentioned it 

Screen-Shot-2019-02-06-at-8-40-55-PM.png

One of many tweets where Kim mentions the account:

Archived