💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga may face PROSECUTION for shows in Russia!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I think of as "good trouble" she's getting in trouble for standing up for people and their rights and raising attention to something that might be taboo or not to spoken about in Russia.

homomo

This is exactly what the BTWB stands for.

:clap:

Yes :legend:

But I swear to god, if Gaga gets thrown in jail.... Imagine the protests all over the world! Millions of little monsters everywhere protesting to let gaga free!

I would certainly fly to Russia and complain. Maybe even purposely get thrown in jail too, just to be with her :laughga:

But I swear to god, if Gaga gets thrown in jail.... Imagine the protests all over the world! Millions of little monsters everywhere protesting to let gaga free!

Get dat worldwide promo? :hehe:

Elizabeth

Good. If she's getting people angry like this about her show, then she's doing something right by trying to challenge the ideas that these people have. :clap:

Yes :legend:

I would certainly fly to Russia and complain. Maybe even purposely get thrown in jail too, just to be with her :laughga:

:roll: She is not gonna get thrown in some Russian jail :toofunny:

Archived