iCarly revival was originally a Tiktok inspired kids’ show

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

weed

Thorgy Thor: Oh, Jesus, Gross!

thank god they didn't but also thinking with the times so I get it

Jill

Thank God they changed it :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Jill
Just now, weed said:

thinking with the times so I get it

Yeah this isn't thinking with the times. It's a poor attempt by a bunch of old shareholders to somehow relate to little kids and teenagers without actually putting the work. This concept sounds like someone read TikTok's Wikipedia article and then thought that meant they knew the entirety of teenage culture.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

weed
Just now, Jill said:

Yeah this isn't thinking with the times. It's a poor attempt by a bunch of old shareholders to somehow relate to little kids and teenagers without actually putting the work. This concept sounds like someone read TikTok's Wikipedia article and then thought that meant they knew the entirety of teenage culture.

My bad

dYJ.gif

holy scheisse

Do y'all think Twitter is mad that they shut down Vine given how big TikTok has become ? 

Wish @Twitter was still around so they could weigh in personally :chica:

JohnWayne92
2 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

TikTok needs to be nuked off this planet

Please and thank you. I’d like to keep my average songs length at 3:30 (which is still too short for most!)

Also, OT, I haven’t watched it…is it worth checking out? I was…almost too old to enjoy the original. 

ToxicHot

Wow, super cringey.... 

Obviously I love social media, it’s pretty great overall. But a whole TV show surrounding it with social media influencers and making it centered around TikTok? HARD PASS. :saladga: It becomes way too much. Might as well make it a reality show.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived