Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever make a jazz album after this one?

Featured Posts

Title. Idk if she would, but the songs from Jazz and Piano deserve a studio release, or at least a live recording for a live album. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if a song or two were recorded from this new jazz album’s recording sessions and would be released later for a Gaga solo jazz project. What do you think?

Jnick81

I’m certain she will. She will basically have Tony’s legacy behind her. Once he passes it would be a great way to honour him and showcase her chops solo ;-) ❤️

Glamourpuss

I'd love a jazz album where she's had input with the compositions and written the lyrics herself. I do like the covers with Tony but I want to know what she can do with jazz all by herself. 

4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'd love a jazz album where she's had input with the compositions and written the lyrics herself. I do like the covers with Tony but I want to know what she can do with jazz all by herself. 

I do not underestimate her talent especially when it comes to writing. But jazz is somehow harder than other genres.. even big jazz names as Tony doesn’t have their own songs while they’ve been practicing for like forever.. idk I’d love to hear that but her own songs deserve jazz renditions just like she did with You and I and Paparazzi ❤️❤️

S0436

I don’t think so because she will feel it is too hard to do it when Tony has passed (hopefully years from now).  Too bittersweet.  

3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I could see her making one with Brian. 

I wish! Brian deserves more visibility, his albums are amazing, he’s talented and they make wonderful music together

LandonM170

Yes, I actually see her releasing original song jazz albums when she gets older (45+) with her normal albums.

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, Jnick81 said:

I’m certain she will. She will basically have Tony’s legacy behind her. Once he passes it would be a great way to honour him and showcase her chops solo ;-) ❤️

Perfectly said :heart:

I think she’ll release around 10 more jazz albums in her career.

Archived