Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa is releasing new songs in the upcoming months

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Rahrahbitchson

Thanks for 

giphy-12.gif

Jk we need more songs like FN 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Stef

The way I already know they’re gonna be amazing :giveup:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

VasilisVas

Unpopular opinion but I don’t care - I feel like she lowkey needs a break. She’s been everywhere for almost 2yrs. now and idk how ready I am for new music from her already :poot:

Enzo

that ain't news, she's been releasing music constantly these months, other can't relate

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Glamourpuss
8 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Unpopular opinion but I don’t care - I feel like she lowkey needs a break. She’s been everywhere for almost 2yrs. now and idk how ready I am for new music from her already :poot:

I know what you mean but it feels like there's not enough pop songs being released these days, and I think Dua is enjoying the success so I doubt she will want a break any time soon. 

Jill

That's like saying nothing :poot: She will eventually release new music, and it'll be in the upcoming months, whether it is tomorrow or in ten years

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Luke78619

Im guessing it’s more features on other tracks like the collab from a few days ago, rather than her own original creations, but I still look forward to hearing them :flower:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

21 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Her career may be similar to Rihanna’s. She put out new music 7 years in a row. 

ProfessionalClown

If it’s not the songs from Side B like Cherry and 25/8 I don’t want it 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’m wondering if these songs are the songs that are going to have the new sound that she mentioned. 

Archived