AURAOFSHEISSE

Love him or hate him you have to admit he’s an artiste:firega:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• AURAOFSHEISSE changed the title to Jeffree Star- Pink Religion
Anveeroy

Miss Petty is about to sue her 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

MonsterPaws

I really dislike him but props for consistently releasing great cosmetics :shrug:

The brand's aesthetic is almost always on point (I only hated the alien palette cuz it was just...cheap looking).

JazzGa

Those are adorable, ol' Jeff is the queen of marketing and packaging even tho his personality can be loathsome at times 

They should send one to pink skinned queen Miss Juno Birch :flutter:  Wouldn't that be stunning?

juno-birch-jennifer-coolidge-01.jpg?w=64

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Jester

I wonder why they never take Islam as inspiration for religion-inspired imagery :triggered:

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Jester said:

I wonder why they never take Islam as inspiration for religion-inspired imagery :triggered:

People boutta scream cultural appropriation that’s why :yennefer:

even though Islam is a religion:yennefer:

Shipper

Ok the ad for this screams high budget. And i love the pink mirror cause it reminds me of my fav childhood anime.

But does he need my coins.

No.

But does gaga need mine?

No.

:cryga:

cardcaptor sakura shoujo GIF

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ProfessionalClown

People can say whatever, but he seriously does create nothing but bangers with cosmetics. The shadows are amazing, the liquid lips are amazing, the highlighters are revolutionary, all that. You gotta give credit where credit is due.

Gaga2645
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

People can say whatever, but he seriously does create nothing but bangers with cosmetics. The shadows are amazing, the liquid lips are amazing, the highlighters are revolutionary, all that. You gotta give credit where credit is due.

If i’m gonna spend $$$ I’d much rather Sugar Pill though. Something that’s actually worth it (imho) 

Or like Pat McGrath :enigma:

chromaticainmyhead
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

this. I hate him as a person but he revolutionized make up. Before there wasn't the expectations to commercial make up to be out of the box. His line has totally changed that

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Stafani Versace

I wanted it, but idk now. It looks like colors he's released before. I know he said it is all new "all new pinks," but idk just seems like they look kind of the same as the others.

I will probably still get it because I am the Pink Princess lmfao.

phantasmas
57 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Those are adorable, ol' Jeff is the queen of marketing and packaging even tho his personality can be loathsome at times 

They should send one to pink skinned queen Miss Juno Birch :flutter:  Wouldn't that be stunning?

juno-birch-jennifer-coolidge-01.jpg?w=64

He should get Angelyne 

angelyne-1.jpg

53 minutes ago, Jester said:

We should def try asking the makers of South Park, maybe we'll have some answers.

Archived