Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher: when Britney is free I’ll take her to San Tropez

Gimme More

Featured Posts

PartySick
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Love the gesture but it amazes me that no powerful celebrity tried to Free Britney or bring any attention to the issue in the last 13 years. Surely someone would have known? Why is everyone only speaking out now?

Because Britney finally spoke out :shrug:

🖤

PussOfYonce
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Yass kweens give us The Greatest Thing - Lady Gaga feat. Cher and Britney Spears. :applause:

it's so good istg :giveup:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Economy
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Love the gesture but it amazes me that no powerful celebrity tried to Free Britney or bring any attention to the issue in the last 13 years. Surely someone would have known? Why is everyone only speaking out now?

Theres a lot of issues, with a lot of people in a lot of places. No one tries to fix everything even when something looks off and u cant fix everything

Celebrities love jumping for support for sepecific issues once it goes viral or has societies attention. Makes them appear very caring but really it just gives them good image PR.

Theres a lot of issues at all times. The fact that celebs always focus strongly on specifically what is hot atm kinda tells u all u need to know about the real motives if u ask me

In this case free britney is a movement that took off a lot recently so suddenly its cool to talk about it even tho its been obvious for a while something was wrong with that conservatorship :neyde:

PropaGaga
9 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Because Britney's team successfully isolated her from everyone for years and told them she was mentally ill as an excuse. Even Lance Bass' husband spoke about it:

E6Zsm9JXsAM_2th?format=jpg&name=medium

Wolf Boy
12 hours ago, COOOK said:

M7Rr.gif

I promised myself if i read this thread and didn ‘t see a Jiggly post i would riot. Thank you.

Archived