💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Camila Cabello is the new Shakira

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

Latina superestrella Camila Cabello keeps breaking records left and right like Shakira once did in the 2000s in the US. 

Latin Grammy Award winner, 2 #1 hits, she's on the way to become the new Shakira. 

Agree? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

tenor.gif?itemid=12121696
Camila Cabello is Camila Cabello 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic

No shade, what records is she breaking?

I thought her career was pretty average beyond her song with Shaun but m,aybe I'm wrong??

buy bionic

I think we could all learn something from both of them about being fraudulent :applause: at least Shakira went the respectable route and f*cked the IRS instead of a smaller artist.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

tomsches

I only know 1 single song by Camila Cabello and I don't even know the whole song, I only know "Havana ohh nana". That's it. I have no idea what she looks like and if I saw her on the street I wouldn't recognize her. Shakira on the other hand has like a dozen iconic songs, her signature voice and dancing style. 

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I only know 1 single song by Camila Cabello and I don't even know the whole song, I only know "Havana ohh nana". That's it. I have no idea what she looks like and if I saw her on the street I wouldn't recognize her. Shakira on the other hand has like a dozen iconic songs, her signature voice and dancing style. 

This. I only know "Havana" because it's used sometimes in my fitness class, and the only other song of hers I kind of know is her "Señorita" duet with Shawn, but honestly, I'm not even sure I'd recognize it. I only have a vague idea of her appearance and definitely wouldn't recognize her if I were in the same room with her. 

Shakira is on a completely different level. 

I don't say this to disrespect Camila, as I have nothing against her, but she's not at Shakira's level, at least not yet. 

She/Her/Hers

Neroneau

Lol no lmao Shakiras music lately may be very lacking but nothing can beat Shakiras run from the early 90s to the mid 2010s universal quality and bops. We’ll mostly forget miss Cabello soon thats my bet

RAMROD

I disagree :dom:

Even one "Lo Le Lo Le" by Shakira are valued much more than a whole verse sung by Camilla :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hebi

The difference between the poetry in the lyrics of the first, at least, 6 Shakira's albums and whatever Camila's doing in the lyrics of her 2 basic albums.

I'm not a big fan of either one but there's no comparison at all

• Admin locked this topic

Archived