opinion

Camila Cabello is the new Shakira

flyaway

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

They are very different. I always think meh... When people say this person is the new that person. 

It creates unnecessary conflict. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ToxicHot

Not sure if you’re trolling (although it’s highly possible) but the comparison between their careers is not really that similar.....

It’s also extremely difficult to compare an artist from the 90’s to one that debuted in the streaming era in terms of impact, influence, etc. She might be more comparable to Jennifer Lopez given the more “industry plant” agenda around her (no shade to her, I love her). 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Genuine Guy 09
3 hours ago, flyaway said:

Latina superestrella Camila Cabello keeps breaking records left and right like Shakira once did in the 2000s in the US. 

Latin Grammy Award winner, 2 #1 hits, she's on the way to become the new Shakira. 

Agree? 

this is HIGHKEY insulting to GODKIRA stans! Legend S has nothing left to prove, nor can she be compared to Camilla Cabello. Don't speak on S in that way. Shakira could do Havana/senorita but Camila could NEVER do a Me Enamore, Comme Moi, Me Gusta :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

and im only 20% joking

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

boyerased

**** no. 

Shakira’s run before her lackluster recent releases is unparalleled and honestly underrated. The voice, writing, choreography and yes those hips are iconic. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived