💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye’s DONDA somehow LATE

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace
3 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

I mean the fact that most of it is making up excuses.

Also I'm watching Runaway now and it's stunning.

I didn't make up any excuses lmao, I praised his work. Aside from Ye which wasn't as critically well-received :triggered:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
12 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I didn't make up any excuses lmao, I praised his work. Aside from Ye which wasn't as critically well-received :triggered:

Okay, fully my bad. I incorrectly negatively inferred a lot from your adjectives but I get what you were saying now. Translation: I skimmed what you said the first time, but now that I've reread it, I get what you're saying and my goodness was I wrong.

Jose P
51 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Please do. I don't know. It literally feels like you're all trying to explain Christianity to me and I'm Pagan. I adore all the art that has come from it but I don't have that connective thread of intensity from belief or fandom or whatever. Maybe it's just me. I genuinely really like his music, but I'm not there.

As a Kanye fan, I don’t know about the whole “musical genius” term because there’s so many layers to that, but i can see why some would call him that even if it sounds hyperbolic. He did revolutionize not just the hip hop genre but popular music in general. And I do feel like a lot of people on these modern stan forums don’t realize how monumental a lot of his work is, merely because of his antics and personality. And also because pop stans think anything hip hop equals bad.

barbietingz
On 7/23/2021 at 11:21 AM, Cookie Tookie said:

What do you expect from a bunch of 17 year old white s*ssies? These types of rabid fans are psychotic. Kanye works on music levels above what Taylor could ever offer. 

LMAO. I hurt some insecure user/mod’s feelings with this honest and truthful comment. 

SPEAK!!!!

Cello
5 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I would suggest watching the full Runaway film, revisiting the chaotic Pablo era including the fashion show and tour on Youtube, and the recent Donda stream. Even Jesus Is King is beautiful sonically, and Ye is kind of messy and intense but solid (Ghost Town is fantastic). 

Runaway full film is a beautiful piece of work :heart:

I honestly think a lot of people here would like at least this aspect of Kanyes work if they were willing to explore it. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cello
5 hours ago, Jose P said:

As a Kanye fan, I don’t know about the whole “musical genius” term because there’s so many layers to that, but i can see why some would call him that even if it sounds hyperbolic. He did revolutionize not just the hip hop genre but popular music in general. And I do feel like a lot of people on these modern stan forums don’t realize how monumental a lot of his work is, merely because of his antics and personality. And also because pop stans think anything hip hop equals bad.

Agree with all of this :)

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived