Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye’s DONDA somehow LATE

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

again, has nothing to do with whether or not he’s a musical genius 

Kanye is talented but “musical genius” is a stretch….

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
1 hour ago, Achromatic said:

so like the Swinefest? :oprah:

Jasmine Masters And I Oop GIF by moodman

HardlyaSaint

Kanye could drop a blank CD and tell us to imagine the music and honestly we would nominate him for artist of the year :ladyhaha: I was looking forward to DONDA dropping because Praise God ft Travis Scott was a bop but now I remember why I have never confirmed myself a Kanye stan. The man raises mommy blood pressure. and y’all  think GAGA is bad ?:trollga: 

BlingNotTheMusic
50 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

sassy drag race GIF by Tazo Tea

Chromatography
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

the point of my post went way above both of your heads. :laughga:

gabeoz
1 hour ago, Aussie said:

It’s still strange how no official word on why it hasn’t dropped though? 

It’s happened multiple times before :bear: there’s no excuse for it. Like don’t announce an album release the week of if you aren’t even close to done?

ItsCaseyPaul

Wait people think Kanye West is a bigger star than Taylor Swift?

I'm not a fan of either of them but let's not be delulu. :billie:

(And I'm not even saying she's bigger either. Both are huge megastars in their own right, but the ideas that "Kanye made Taylor the star she is" or that "Taylor wouldn't sell out arenas" are insane)

gypsy101
2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

he’s a musical genius though 

Chromatography
6 hours ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Wait people think Kanye West is a bigger star than Taylor Swift?

I'm not a fan of either of them but let's not be delulu. :billie:

(And I'm not even saying she's bigger either. Both are huge megastars in their own right, but the ideas that "Kanye made Taylor the star she is" or that "Taylor wouldn't sell out arenas" are insane)

bruh what? nobody said this either it’s like no one reads before commenting their opinion

hieronymus
7 hours ago, gabeoz said:

It’s happened multiple times before :bear: there’s no excuse for it. Like don’t announce an album release the week of if you aren’t even close to done?

This is what happens when you're overhyped, unhinged, and don't have consequences for your bad decisions.

hieronymus
6 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

he’s a musical genius though 

I'm curious what people mean when they say this. He's not Beethoven. Other people produce his music too. I genuinely don't understand what you guys mean when you say this.

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

I'm curious what people mean when they say this. He's not Beethoven. Other people produce his music too. I genuinely don't understand what you guys mean when you say this.

y’all only live in a pop world and it’s sad. it’s incredibly interesting that everyone on this site dismisses rap music when it’s charting high or if someone says it’s a genius work of art. MBDTF is an incredibly acclaimed album. his first SEVEN works are all positively received or critically acclaimed. can’t say that about gaga.

idk why y’all always want to dismiss rap as a form of art but it’s lowkey giving me racist vibes. i don’t even like rap but i can appreciate it as an art form.

Archived