Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye’s DONDA somehow LATE

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Jay.P

Typical Kanye still tweaking and working on things till the last minute (and well beyond that) :ladyhaha:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
10 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Kanye not releasing an album on time is as normal as Gaga releasing an album and having messy single rollouts and completely abandoning the album. 

True, but you’d think if he had a whole listening party in a concert arena, it’d be done 😭 So people flew out to hear demos?? plss… so glad I don’t stan him, purely based on this 

Cookie Tookie
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

True, but you’d think if he had a whole listening party in a concert arena, it’d be done 😭 So people flew out to hear demos?? plss… so glad I don’t stan him, purely based on this 

From my understanding, it sounds like people were still hopping on and recording verses until the last second. I don’t care if it’s delayed. I just want an amazing album, which it probably will be based on what I heard during the listening event.

Dr Fudge

It was a perfect illusion!

Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Jose P
2 hours ago, spector said:

e9e.jpg

I love Taylor but if we take into account his first 7 albums then yeah I don’t think Taylor has ever come close to that level. Now the last two and apparently this next one, yeah let’s not talk about that :bear:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Imagine having the exclusivity of hearing some demos nobody else except a few are going to hear though. And then the final versions. I would love it if one of my favorite artists did this.

Chromatography
4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Imagine having the exclusivity of hearing some demos nobody else except a few are going to hear though. And then the final versions. I would love it if one of my favorite artists did this.

gaga fans would KILL for this to happen but because it’s kanye west it’s the worst thing he could have ever done. :giggle:

BlingNotTheMusic
11 hours ago, Chromatography said:

how does this have anything to do if he’s a musical genius or not.

damn i don’t even like kanye but y’all will drag him to hell for everything

He's team Trump so that's all I have to say :kiss:

donald trump hes a good man GIF

donald trump take care of yourself ill see you soon GIF

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

He's team Trump so that's all I have to say :kiss:

donald trump hes a good man GIF

donald trump take care of yourself ill see you soon GIF

again, has nothing to do with whether or not he’s a musical genius 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

again, has nothing to do with whether or not he’s a musical genius 

Missy Elliot Blank Stare GIF by VH1 Hip Hop Honors

Achromatic
8 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

so like the Swinefest? :oprah:

I’m my bestfriend

JohnnyVersace

Jay-Z recorded his verse on Jail Tonight at 4pm yesterday, 5 hours before it was played... :bear:

Kanye always works like this, since Pablo. He'll preview the album in a BIG way, whether its the fashion show at MSG, the listening party in Wyoming, etc., and then release after a few days once he's tweaked and revised. He even released TLOP in 2016 and changed Wolves after it was on streaming platforms. 

Album sounds fantastic from what he played yesterday so joke's on y'all :ohwell:

Rahrahbitchson
16 hours ago, Cello said:

Why does he always play us like this :laughga:

Define "us"

200-2.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived