robboadam
26 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So there’s a leak from the trailer I think

Tell GIF by Grease Live

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

THANK YOU. People are so obsessed with Gaga being taken deathly seriously. I'm happy to see her do something that'll be fun, melodramatic, and campy. 

Yes. Surely the whole point of Gaga is to be fun, melodramatic and campy. This movie should be right up her alley.

Jill
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Though I'm a bit scared that ends up being destroyed by criticism just because it's not understood

To be fair, I don't think Hollywood is the same as the music industry. I mean, it obviously isn't, but I mean from the perspective of the reputation of an artist. The music industry tends to be way more unforgiving if an artist "flops" or creates an "underwhelming" piece, whereas in Hollywood there are thousands of Oscar-winning actors who somehow starred in the worst movies, yet didn't have their careers ruined. I wouldn't worry that much. They are two completely different worlds.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Where? :stalkga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

S0436

Will it be that camp though? Didn’t the producers say earlier this year that Gaga would not be meeting with Patrizia because “they are aware of not wanting to endorse or support the awful crime" ?

Jill
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Will it be that camp though? Didn’t the producers say earlier this year that Gaga would not be meeting with Patrizia because “they are aware of not wanting to endorse or support the awful crime" ?

A movie being camp is not the same as the movie supporting the crime it is about :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

weed
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

bitch!

fghtrfd
15 hours ago, S0436 said:

It being camp doesn't mean they're endorsing her.

And a few others have said this but the characters are so outrageous and the stuff they do is so insane that camp is the only way to tell this story - if they play it too serious, some of the things that happen it will seem ridiculous. 

Justin Drew Bieber
On 7/22/2021 at 11:19 PM, Lilmonzter said:

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Another oscar on the way.

Can't wait.

2-Time Academy Award Winner, and 12-Time Grammy winner Lady Gaga

music video dancing GIF by Lady Gaga

Archived