💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The trailer for House of Gucci will be launched on 29th of July

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

A MESS
1 hour ago, VoidTwo said:

Guys you're exhausting, just wait for it before complaining about the campiness. 

Nightmares. 

Ok so no expectations nor opinions, ok.

Because I'm still looking for the "complaining" part in my comment

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Well... not sure if they're credible or not, but someone said the trailer's gonna be "full camp and a total accent fiesta" :billie:

But camp is the only way the movie is gonna work tho, the story and the characters are way too outlandish for it to be treated in a traditional way

I agree with this. Lots of high fashion, drama queens everywhere, I see camp. Camp or not, it can be good or bad, like any movie.

VoidTwo
1 hour ago, A MESS said:

Ok so no expectations nor opinions, ok.

Because I'm still looking for the "complaining" part in my comment

what? I quoted you for the "wewe kitemmuort" part saying "nightmares" because I don't want they to butcher the italian accent too, I was referring to the complaining by other users. Relax.

DrewPa

I feel like this movie will be the Mommie Dearest of the 21st century: critically panned, commercially successful, instant LGBTQ+ Camp Classic.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

I feel like this movie will be critically panned

:dom:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

InTheCloset

my stomach is gurgling. im so scared. feels like im in the movie.

The abyss stares back

A MESS
53 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

what? I quoted you for the "wewe kitemmuort" part saying "nightmares" because I don't want they to butcher the italian accent too, I was referring to the complaining by other users. Relax.

Oh no I'm sorry, I'm just ready to protect my jugular on here, let's just say that :selena:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

DrewPa
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:dom:

who cares frankly, Judging by the story, I largely prefer a over the top mess with unintentional hilarious dialogues than a Boring court drama filled with flashbacks and dramatic music.

Films like Mommie Dearest and Showgirls will never miss in my videothèque.

The director Ridley Scott, facing the problem of making a sequel for the untouchable "Silence of the Lambs" made exactly that: a delirious, "You have to see it to believe it" gore festival that was ripped to shreds when it opened on theatres, and is always a damn fun to watch. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Pennywise
6 hours ago, Jill said:

Honestly, a campy narrator-driven story could work very well. See The Big Short for example, which was nominated for a bunch of categories in the Oscars.

I'd live for Gaga to narrate and break the 4th wall tbh :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ziggy
7 hours ago, Galagala said:

I don't think it will be anywhere near ASIB's success, but I hope it's good.:pray: Ridley Scott's movies are known for his hit-or-miss quality. Anyway, it seems like a better role for Gaga than Ally in ASIB imo.

I hope it isn’t as regressive because Ally was very simp for a super s****y partner :laughga: 

Mother of Puppies

I’m currently reading the book :pawsup:

Did u guys know that Gucci was founded in 1921 - exactly 100 years ago which is why I think they decided that the movie still comes out this year :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I’m currently reading the book :pawsup:

Did u guys know that Gucci was founded in 1921 - exactly 100 years ago which is why I think they decided that the movie still comes out this year :vegas:

I hope it is still November. If it is moved to September, it will go against face to face with Venom again :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

S0436

It will feel strange not having original music from Gaga in the movie.  Thank god for Top Gun :ladyhaha:

Galagala
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I hope it isn’t as regressive because Ally was very simp for a super s****y partner :laughga: 

That's one of the reasons why I thought her Gucci role will be better lol

Archived