Lil Nas X - Industry Baby Ft. Jack Harlow

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tayko

This video scream to straight males : "Gays and Straights unite"

And i love it , i have some straight male friends that were acting so weird to me at first but when they knew i was not a James Charles they just act with me like a "normal bro" and that's just the best feeling :fatcat:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Jester

Let's petition Gaga to make a Telephone/Industry Baby continuation with him :giveup:

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I think I prefer that he included a male rapper, seeing as not so many Male rappers would be supportive of this kind of song or video whereas there are more female rappers who would be supportive of it :flower:

That is a good point but what I don't like isn't necessarily the male rapper but the fact that he had to bring up pvssy and hump a girl to assert his heterosexuality. Just my opinion

chaeri pls

Squidward T
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

That is a good point but what I don't like isn't necessarily the male rapper but the fact that he had to bring up pvssy and hump a girl to assert his heterosexuality. Just my opinion

I see nothing wrong with it tbh

LOVE JUNKIE

why'd the label have to throw a str8 white dude into the mix :awkney:

Spoiler

hopefully one of the 500 remixes he puts out will have a different ft :billie:

on a three day bender

weed

ok for me the lyrics are I ain't lost since I been gay, ya and I'm keeping it like that lol thought it was impressive putting those lyrics in lmao

Damon

damn i'm loving the Montero era so much, he's so extra i crave it so much

... and now i just sit in silence.

Chlorine Sevigny
5 hours ago, Jester said:

Let's petition Gaga to make a Telephone/Industry Baby continuation with him :giveup:

No. It was bad enough to have the straight white rapper. :awkney:

Anderson123

I like that this is now 200% himself and he's doing what he wants. I just can't get into his music or voice but so nice to see an artist like him doing this, especially the hip hop scene. That's the thing with that genre, I just can't get into it unless it's something like Azealia Banks and the house production.

enissa11
10 hours ago, Tayko said:

This video scream to straight males : "Gays and Straights unite"

And i love it , i have some straight male friends that were acting so weird to me at first but when they knew i was not a James Charles they just act with me like a "normal bro" and that's just the best feeling :fatcat:

this screams internalized homophobia lol

Mad Architect of Light

tyler k

It's giving me Telephone meets The Shawshank Redemption and i'm obsessedddddd this song & video are everything!!!! so pumped for his album

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

enissa11
8 hours ago, Squidward T said:

I see nothing wrong with it tbh

forget this is a lnx video, he just did what mostly every other straight male rapper do, sexualize women and portray them as a commodity, even the way they shoot his part is very male gazed and it was just unnecessary... i just have to say that they made some CHOICES with this song and video...

Mad Architect of Light

Archived