Kanye West’s listening party food menu

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilbit
12 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

people have such a hate boner for kayne nowadays so they’ll try to spin anything as. negative

It’s sad. 

Gaga2645
51 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I completely understand that venues are trying to recover from losses due to Covid-19....... but yikes we ain't eatin tonight. 

LMFAOO

Teletubby
EDIT: these were suite prices for a platter, not single hot dog :sweat:
Spoiler

Kanye West has been criticized for selling overpriced snacks at his album listening party on Thursday night at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. 

A photo of an event menu with 'Kanye West Listening Party' written across it went viral on Tuesday, as it listed insanely priced food items including $40 'all beef kosher franks' hot dogs, and $50 for chicken tenders, $35 sweet and salty kettle corn, $65 for an assorted snack basket, and $45 cookies and brownies. 

It is not clear if the menu's pricing was changed for the event, but the official Mercedes-Benz Club website features much more reasonably priced items including a classic hot dog for $1.50, and a chicken Caesar salad for $7. 
source

there were also $120 shirts

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Shipper

Someone in need of them coins.

:wtfga:

Or is he one of those people/artists that purposefully increase prices on stuff to show how exclusive and important something is. Like a single dot painting selling for hundreds and thousands of dollars because of the name of the person who did it. 

Then again, he has been known to have an inflated ego and illusion of grandeur. So that checks out.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Agunimon

you mean the guy that has his shoes selling for $400 and a plain white shirt for $120 has high prices...??!!!!!

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

bullshit GIF

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Shipper
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Oh wow.

Gamer girl bath water who?

belledelphine-bain.jpg

Get your very own Kanye the prophet air in a zip lock bag. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Chromatislaps

17 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

inb4 only fans starts allowing their influences/performers to sell their farts :neyde:

FATCAT

The pricing was for your whole room/section (like 8 people)

Purr more, hiss less.

Hope nobody buys, so he won’t get any money. Who with a brain sells a hotdog for $40. Why do rich people still need more money? Even if they spent $100k everyday, they could live in luxury for the rest of their lives

Archived