Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet (Official Music Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Suspiria

Pretty fun. A very solid comeback, I hope this sound and aesthetic continue throughout the era.

I wonder if the very clear Suspiria floor reference means anything or if it was just for aesthetics. I can't think what this movie (and especially this scene, where someone has their heart ripped out and is then hung through the skylight, killing the girl below with a giant shard of glass) has to do with the theme of the video lmao.

6TRVwCYpEFhKVjG7r5wVorTXRDc.jpg?format=j

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/23/2021 at 9:53 AM, chiuga said:

Are we in a World Cup year?

yeah it has a lot of world cup song vibes and I love it

P0JffionRowQat

The chorus sounds catchy.  The rest of the song just sounds tacky, she tried too hard to copy the vibe from the Permission to Dance video.

Her quote:   https://www.twimg.com/media/E7FntIEWYAQR253.jpg

As for the controversy, read the last line from her quote above.  She wanted the guy to spray-tan Orange.  The guy probably did not like being spray-painted Orange, he had no choice but to do what he was told because he's just a back up dancer.  Afterwards, he heard the backlash and outrage, then he intentionally sabotaged her on purpose  by using a black-person Emoji on his IG-social-media.

She could explain the whole situation better though, when she's ignoring it then it's on her too.

The Child

The choreo is worse than the choreo for Rain On Me & Stupid Love …

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
On 7/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, kukuryku666 said:

okay... so why is it used in random videos :^)

like here i understand, but every doja music video from planet her has it

La fin is a French word, it just means the end.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

enissa11

i liked it, i see she's embracing even more her latina roots, and this salsa sound is something that rarely appear even in the the latin charts of today, i'm glad she's bringing this sound in the mainstream instead of the overplayed reggaeton

In regards of the dance, it's cool, she's just having fun with it and you can see the joy in her, i'm glad she's distancing herself from the cliché sexy latina bombshell image she was boxed in.

Mad Architect of Light

Anveeroy
On 7/23/2021 at 10:32 AM, Rebel said:

Raini Rodriguez fiesta baila quinceañera 

:ladyhaha:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Teletubby

she upladed shorter version as official on her YouTube and this one released last week is extended version now

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived