💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

SPOILERS Trollhunters : Rise Of the Titans

Eido

Featured Posts

I had to make this thread.

Why in hell would Jim do that at the very end ? 

Spoiler

Erasing all his current timeline instead of just going back in time for like five days ? It could have even opened to another movie ! He had the knowledge to end Belroc quickly and save toby.  Also it goes against the entire episode dedicated to the fact that Jim can't change his timeline otherwise everything would end in chaos. 

And just why ? I just feel like I spent the last 6 years watching all the Tales of Arcadia shows for nothing...  :fthis: Why would guillermo del toro agree to that ? :saladga:

If I omit the last 10 minutes, the movie is great and had a high budget and it shows.

Mr Oak
21 minutes ago, Eido said:

And just why ? I just feel like I spent the last 6 years watching all the Tales of Arcadia shows for nothing...  :fthis: Why would guillermo del toro agree to that ? :saladga:

I know right?:fatcat: wtf

Maybe the series will continue with Toby??? 

1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

I know right?:fatcat: wtf

Maybe the series will continue with Toby??? 

Actually no :enigma: You might wonder why the movie started a year after the events of Wizards... well it's because the movie was originally the second part of the second season of Wizards :bradley: But Netflix wanted to cut it short (even though they had an agreement with Guillermo Del Toro, but we know how they are) so there is no way that netflix will sign for another series 

And with toby as the Trollhunter, it leaves too many plotholes :saladga: I don't know this is just an horrible way to "end" the saga. 

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

so there is no way that netflix will sign for another series 

:noparty:

Mr Oak
4 minutes ago, Eido said:

I don't know this is just an horrible way to "end" the saga. 

Like what was the point?!! The true meaning of friendship or sth??? So whaaaaaaat

I guess Jim will help Toby with everything but, still, there are so many things that can unfold differently!!

35 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Like what was the point?!! The true meaning of friendship or sth??? So whaaaaaaat

I guess Jim will help Toby with everything but, still, there are so many things that can unfold differently!!

Basically season 1 and 2 of Trollhunters were all about Jim accepting his role as Trollhunter through saving Claire's Brother and this because he loved her. Also Merlin made it clear several time that Jim was the chosen one for a reason and that anybody else would unleash litteral chaos 

Mr Oak
7 minutes ago, Eido said:

Basically season 1 and 2 of Trollhunters were all about Jim accepting his role as Trollhunter through saving Claire's Brother and this because he loved her. Also Merlin made it clear several time that Jim was the chosen one for a reason and that anybody else would unleash litteral chaos 

Such a rushed ending

Archived