Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92

This thread happens all the time…

AND YAS PLEASE :laughga:

An album full of Do What U Want, The Cure, Heal Me, Nothing On but the Radio, Second Time Around, Out of Control, Reloaded. I’ll buy 2. 

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

This thread happens all the time…

AND YAS PLEASE :laughga:

An album full of Do What U Want, The Cure, Heal Me, Nothing On but the Radio, Second Time Around, Out of Control, Reloaded. I’ll buy 2. 

I also feel like radio would be more willing to play Gaga if she made R&B

Pennywise

I'd love it as long as it is not anything as generic-sounding as The Cure or Heal Me tbh :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

If it would be like Al Green then yes :flutter:

If it would be like Heal Me then no I don't really like that song very much

QueenChromatix

If the whole album will contain songs like DWUW, The Cure and will feature artists like Bad Bunny and Cardi B I'm 100000% here for it. If not... let's skip that idea and move to rock album :oops:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

hijadeputa

Yes. I need ha RNB era. I need more bops like DWUW. Give us some mature rnb tunes queen. And Rihanna, The Weeknd, Doja Cat, Bad Bunny, Cardi B and Ari on the album aswell.

wait I think I’m dreaming Gaga would never 

President Biden

Idrc what genre it is. Gaga could do spoken word poetry and I’d still eat it up. 

But R&B would be unique, especially if it‘s genuine like classic R&B would live instruments and stuff. I have began to listen to a lot of Aretha / Stevie Wonder & I think with Gaga’s jazz excellence under her belt, this realm could be her next to conquer.

I really hate stuff like Ariana Grande or SZA and Drake having their pop bullcrap called R&B. Half of it are soft electronic beats just with different styled vocals. I think Gaga’s needs to be very traditional like how she did C2C and Joanne

I got drunk

Roseblud Kisses
13 hours ago, HIM820 said:

I would definitely be here for it but this whole website would implode :fan:

That's reason enough to do it :poot:

But honestly, just imagine:

Gagz x Mariah

Gagita x Usher

GaGa x Erykah Badu

Lady F*cking Gaga x Janelle Monae

OMG just imagine :gum:

And like other have said, R&B is sooo diverse. You can pick any decade and the R&B sounds totally different, from 60s Motown, 70s soul and disco, 80s funk, 90s new jack swing, even the 2000s had that distinctive Timbaland-Neptunes-Darkchild sound. Not to mention PBR&B of the 2010s. So there are many ways she can put her own Gaga avant-gardeness on it :kara:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Noam Zioni

I’m excited for whatever she is working so I’m in for every ride

r&b sounds amazing, especially with her lovely healing voice

renly0910

I would be here for this, but she needs to drop BloodPop first, one of the worst producer in history

Archived