Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Whitney Houston Hologram's Vegas residency

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Whitney Houston’s estate has announced that “An Evening With Whitney: The Whitney Houston Hologram Concert,” a new residency at Harrah’s Las Vegas, will begin on October 26. tickets

The concert will feature the virtual image and voice of the late singer backed by a live four-piece band and background singers and dancers performing “all the hits”.

This event has been in the works since at least 2019, when the estate first announced its partnership with publishing/management Primary Wave. Primary Wave acquired 50 percent of the estate’s assets, and the singer’s former manager and sister-in-law Pat Houston shared plans for a hologram tour, an album of unreleased tracks and a musical. 
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

flyaway

Britney Spears Smile GIF

Why is her family still trying to exploit her image and make money out of someone who's no longer here?

Let her rest in power. 

Reginald
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Primary Wave acquired 50 percent of the estate’s assets, and the singer’s former manager and sister-in-law Pat Houston shared plans for a hologram tour, an album of unreleased tracks and a musical. 

:giveup: :giveup: Whitney's legacy deserves better than this.  50% of the estate's assets?! 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

elijahfan

This is so offensive on all possible levels... Indecency knows no bounds.

Putang Ina Mo

How does this work? Like are they playing the same hologram or actions every time it schedules?

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Jill

This hologram looks like crap. Why don't they invest in an actual hologram instead of what looks like a plain screen?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

alsemanche

Why would anyone pay actual money to see a hologram... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Jill
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Well, people pay money to see stars like Hatsune Miku. The problem here is that Whitney looks fake af :rip: Hatsune Miku, on the other hand, is really well done and, honestly, I wouldn't complain if they dragged me to one of her concerts.

Cello
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Ikr, who goes to these things? :laughga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

Well, people pay money to see stars like Hatsune Miku. The problem here is that Whitney looks fake af :rip: Hatsune Miku, on the other hand, is really well done and, honestly, I wouldn't complain if they dragged me to one of her concerts.

Miku is different because the whole thing about her is that she's a computer generated singer and stuff like that. But seeing a dead person's hologram is just... weird and useless imo :bear: Like idk just watch youtube, she's not singing live as a hologram anyway 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Cello said:

Ikr, who goes to these things? :laughga:

Rich people who have a lot of money to spare probably :flop:

Jill
Just now, alsemanche said:

Miku is different because the whole thing about her is that she's a computer generated singer and stuff like that. But seeing a dead person's hologram is just... weird and useless imo :bear: Like idk just watch youtube, she's not singing live as a hologram anyway 

I don't know...maybe it's the concert atmosphere that matters. I'm sure if technology was better, this would be way more enticing.

This to me proves that when artists become insanely famous they just become products, no one sees them as humans anymore. You just create a fake hologram out of them like a product that went out of sale for a long time, and make money out of the image of the person. It's very odd 

Archived