• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• gypsy101

• President Biden

• alecks

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What did they think was going to happen? People who have been willing to mask up all along are mostly the same people willing to get vaccinated; the people vehemently opposed to masking hugely overlap

I don’t want to tbh (I’m vaccinated)   sorry not sorry

It's literally a non-issue. It doesn't keep you from doing anything. It's funny how y'all adopt anti-quarantine arguments as soon as it becomes slightly more socially acceptable.

Morphine Prince

The CDC is directly responsible for us having 5X as many cases a day as we did a month ago. 

Unvaccinated people are lying and going maskless. What a shocker. 

The no-mask recommendation should have always stayed between vaccinated people only. Businesses shouldn’t have stopped requiring masks. 

• Like 2
HorusRa2

At this point, the cat is already out of the bag. Pushing for the mask use again is no longer a science issue. It's a political issue. Even I do not want to wear the mask anymore. Fact of the matter is that the mask wearing only created economic havoc that the government did very little to address. Best thing that can be done is to vaccinated as many people as possible, encourage mask wearing for those who want to and leave the rest up to the individual to decide. The fact is that the on and off again approach does nothing to persuade the people who never wanted to wear masks to get them and neither does it get them to want to take the vaccine. 

• Like 1
SamanthaC

This is not surprising. And honestly we are headed down a bad path again. 

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
alsemanche
8 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

At this point, the cat is already out of the bag. Pushing for the mask use again is no longer a science issue. It's a political issue. Even I do not want to wear the mask anymore. Fact of the matter is that the mask wearing only created economic havoc that the government did very little to address. Best thing that can be done is to vaccinated as many people as possible, encourage mask wearing for those who want to and leave the rest up to the individual to decide. The fact is that the on and off again approach does nothing to persuade the people who never wanted to wear masks to get them and neither does it get them to want to take the vaccine. 

Huh? As far as I'm aware, the US is the only place that encouraged people to remove masks and acted like that's normal, while the WHO itself said that it's not a good decision. Mask wearing reduced the messes of COVID and everything would have been a lot worse without it. Vaccines, once again, are not a magical potion and the virus won't simply stop circulating not infecting people because they are vaccinated. The literal least we can do all over the planet is wear a mask, it's literally the simplest thing ever. Otherwise we'll just be stuck in this sh*t for years on end. It's a literal mask, wear it, it's not that complicated. Just because the US rushed its decision doesn't mean there's some crazy political backstory behind wearing a mask. Science does not care about what you want or not want. And simply encouraging people to wear masks won't do sh*t, as we have repeatedly seen over the past 1.5 years. 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
gypsy101

nope i’m not planning on remasking. sorry whores. i’m fully vaxxed and fully waxed so if y’all bitches don’t want to vax that’s on you boo.

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Whispering

I started wearing mine again recently.

The mask mandates and other restrictions are coming, as the Delta variant gains exposure across the country.

It’s just a matter of time.

Gagaloo911

Welp guess my mask is going back on

Was fun while it lasted :fatcat:

skaxboy

When they announced it was okay to not wear them back in June, I thought to myself what a dumb idea there’s definitely gonna be a surge. And here we are :trollga:

Some of my coworkers stopped wearing masks and I thought to myself “Good, I wanna see how this progresses and if infections go up among vaccinated folks.” One of my coworker is vaccinated and is positive. 

I think this for many things, but it’s very relevant to this situation:

• Like 1
TheFame Monster

They should have never dropped the mask mandate and made it clear that it wouldn’t be dropped until 70-80% of the population was vaccinated. I know morons who are unvaccinated and don’t wear a mask anywhere and refuse to get vaccinated. 

• Like 2
President Biden
3 hours ago, bionic said:

@President Biden sign the Executive Order !!!

:excuseu: gurl my wannabe-President Governor is never gonna make us wear these fabric clothes again

I got drunk
President Biden

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

while the WHO itself said that it's not a good decision.

the WHO literally covered up China’s corruption and lies over COVID. I trust the American government over that bullshit bureaucratic organizatipn

I got drunk
LibraLove
2 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

Not sure why they got rid of it in the first place before they reached a much higher vaccination percentage :oprah:

They didn't get rid of it. Biden is too much of a wimp to take a strong arm approach on it and order a national mask mandate. Instead, he relegated it to federal property, airports, etc.

2 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

It just seems like such a weird thing to do, the UK is doing the same. Half the population vaccinated but getting rid of all rules, That's a recipe for disaster.

It's the economy. The economy wins elections and helps/hurts your numbers.

• Like 1
Jill
2 minutes ago, President Biden said:

the WHO literally covered up China’s corruption and lies over COVID. I trust the American government over that bullshit bureaucratic organizatipn

They were literally proven right but go off I guess :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.