💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lorde accused of copying Lana Del Rey's Wild at Heart

Teletubby

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823

people heard couple of similar slower songs made by the same person and it's enough to say goodbye to the producer

but half of the top hits y'all are dancing to are made from the same stolen samples of songs released years ago and it's fine because that's a bOpP :bear:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
8 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

people heard couple of similar slower songs made by the same person and it's enough to say goodbye to the producer

but half of the top hits y'all are dancing to are made from the same stolen samples of songs released years ago and it's fine because that's a bOpP :bear:

Yeah but the ish here is that the songs are coming out like in the same year :laughga: like, this is different than sampling an older song. This is just kind of like, “oh we waited for new work from an artist and it...doesn’t feel new? Sigh”

high culture

I literally was thinking this song sounded like Wild At Heart lol I wasn’t crazy

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Yeah but the ish here is that the songs are coming out like in the same year :laughga: like, this is different than sampling an older song. This is just kind of like, “oh we waited for new work from an artist and it...doesn’t feel new? Sigh”

Why would you reduce a 4 minute song to the few seconds that sound like another song though? It has new lyrics, new vocals, new melodies, new production, new everything, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't feel new? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Agunimon
6 hours ago, Bio said:

It's time to give Antonoff a break. All of his last produced albums sound the same.

Thankfully he's got an album coming out, so I think he's going to focus on that for a while. And his annual event in New Jersey is taking place in September. I'm not sure about him touring, though.

Chromatography

jack antonoff is a great producer and a great musician, it always happens someone gets more popular and y’all start hating lol 

Future Lovers
6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Why would you reduce a 4 minute song to the few seconds that sound like another song though? It has new lyrics, new vocals, new melodies, new production, new everything, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't feel new? 

Because that doesn’t fit this new anti-Lorde narrative that the twitter gays have created because they’re mad Lorde isn’t doing dance pop and they think anything that they can’t *** pop to is bad. 

Anderson123

California Gurls / Tik Tok teas. No but real, it's obvious that they sound like each other because that was probably Jack Antonoff's intention. People who "Expose" these things know nothing about that or what lol.

Lickitung
7 hours ago, Bio said:

It's time to give Antonoff a break. All of his last produced albums sound the same.

I love his work, but yeah I agree

Ziggy
18 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I’m not saying I necessarily feel that way. I don’t think they’re more than roughly similar, but I’m just saying I think that’s where the indignation comes from for folks. It feels like being cheated if you feel like you’ve heard something before very recently.

I honestly think they are both beautiful songs in there own way and I don't hate her new approach I feel like artist are moving about for fun and enjoying life sharing their journey through song so what if song sound the same sometimes they are beautiful melodies I will enjoy both of them equally!💖

js4754394o9823
4 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Ahem, they actually copied Chrish...

Hide contents

:reductive:

non of them sing in cursive 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived