💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Schiaparelli teams up with BTWFoundation!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

The Dove of Peace by Schiaparelli has landed.

Maison Schiaparelli had the privilege to dress Gaga for her performance of the American national anthem at the inauguration of President Joe Biden. On her jacket, #LadyGaga wore a delicate Schiaparelli brooch in hammered gold in the form of a dove carrying an olive branch, a symbol of peace and hope.

The iconic brooch is now available for purchase. All funds raised will be donated to Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation, a charitable organization which she co-founded with her mother Cynthia Germanotta with the mission to support youth mental health and work with young people to build a kinder and braver world.

My daughter and I, along with the young people we work with every day, believe kindness is the way forward from the overlapping, ongoing crises of the last year and a half. We couldn’t be more grateful to have the proceeds from the Schiaparelli Dove, a beautiful symbol of hope and new beginnings, benefit our work and mission to build a kinder, braver world,” says Cynthia Germanotta, Co-founder and President of Born This Way Foundation.

With the support of Schiaparelli, we will continue to follow the lead of this aspirational, hopeful generation to build movements that address youth mental health and connect them to the resources they need to not only survive their lives, but thrive.

Daniel Roseberry, Creative Director at Schiaparelli, states, “Like so many of us, I have been inspired by Lady Gaga and her Born This Way Foundation for years. Her inauguration performance, and the symbolic Dove Brooch, is a milestone in the history of this Maison and in my life.It is with great pride that we are able to contribute to Gaga's foundation and the remarkable work it has done in the lives of young people everywhere, moving them towards more freedom, kindness, and love.”

lamaisongaga.com

RAMROD

They are trying to charge me $2,000 for a damn brooch. Is that even genuine 24 carat gold????? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

judaspriest
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They are trying to charge me $2,000 for a damn brooch. Is that even genuine 24 carat gold????? 

It's a good thing we're not fans because of her brooches. I wouldn't pay that even if she came over and put it on me (well, that actually would be worth the price)

Levine

Today is lottery day in Italy, If I won this is the first thing I'm going to buy. Stay tuned!

JohnnyVersace

Not y'all complaining that Schiaprelli doesn't have Walmart prices..... :bear:

Mother of Puppies

What material is it? Looks like ceramic which was just gold painted. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

elijahfan
3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

€1500 :wtfga:

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Guys, it's Schiaparelli...

Archived