music news

Ava Max: "Somethin is coming"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BornAsUnic0rn
16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it also can be music video she announced 21 days ago

she probably will release Deluxe soon

Everytime I Cry isn‘t yet on the Heaven & Hell album which they did immediately with My Head & My Heart. And in an interview recently she talked about working on the next album already, even going as far as saying that she might end up touring two or three albums together. I read that as H&H deluxe maybe turning into something else. The concept of H&H and the obvious similarity to Gaga‘s first record make a re-release seem like not really that great of an idea as well, so my thought was that a new record could be coming later this year.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornAsUnic0rn
17 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

I’m actually excited for the music video, I’ve been listening to Everytime I Cry quite a lot and every time it hits harder and harder.

Have you heard it in Dolby Atmos? It hits even harder like that. It fought its way to become my favorite track by her.

Ghost Face
16 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

yeah I'm coming..... 

Naur it's true it's true

Oh My Wow GIF by Space Chickens In Space

It's an honor.

hieronymus
12 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Yes. Billie is coming on her album covers. :hor:

So much coming

nightadieu
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

it also can be music video she announced 21 days ago

she probably will release Deluxe soon

Recently, the snippet of a new song called “Motto” was leaked (it’s literally A GAY ASS BOP) with the leaker saying the Deluxe was scrapped and she’s working on an entirely new album to put out instead

Edit: someone put it on YouTube

Teletubby
17 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Recently, the snippet of a new song called “Motto” was leaked (it’s literally A GAY ASS BOP) with the leaker saying the Deluxe was scrapped and she’s working on an entirely new album to put out instead

is it scrapped because she broke up with Cirkut :oprah:?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Reginald

:giveup: the amount of tea in this thread

"Deluxe edition??" Please take my coins 

:giveup: Ava won't give me a break with all of these new songs and featured tracks that keep coming out. 

The Maxxinistas are being fed 

BornAsUnic0rn
30 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:giveup: the amount of tea in this thread

"Deluxe edition??" Please take my coins 

:giveup: Ava won't give me a break with all of these new songs and featured tracks that keep coming out. 

The Maxxinistas are being fed 

She recently talked about enjoying simply to keep recording fun songs and releasing bops almost every month, so we truly are being fed. 

Reginald
15 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

She recently talked about enjoying simply to keep recording fun songs and releasing bops almost every month, so we truly are being fed. 

LOVING this, so much.  She's my feel-good artist right now, when I just want to have fun and listen to catchy melodies / bops all day long 

I was one of the regular leakers of Ava Max stuff this past year or so. 

This new EP is basically the deluxe of Heaven & Hell but given its own release, and it’s just to tide fans over until 2022.

There is a proper 2nd album and tour coming next year.

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, Passle said:

I was one of the regular leakers of Ava Max stuff this past year or so. 

This new EP is basically the deluxe of Heaven & Hell but given its own release, and it’s just to tide fans over until 2022.

There is a proper 2nd album and tour coming next year.

Are Emotion and Motto on the Deluxe/EP? Are these all new tracks or does it include MHMH and EIC?

Just now, nightadieu said:

Are Emotion and Motto on the Deluxe/EP? Are these all new tracks or does it include MHMH and EIC?

Emotions is a new full campaign single. And don’t worry, there is a version with a more psychotic extended Middle 8.

EveryTime I Cry was always a promotional single, but they just gave it more fanfare.

I don’t know about Motto, and I don’t know what tracks will be lumped under the EP and what gets kept for AM2.

She has a song that reworks Hung Up, a song that is produced by Cher’s team, and at least one song with Stargate and Ester Dean, who also produced the song she gave to Charli XCX

Teletubby

@Passle 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived