Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris massey says jamie lynn, britney drama not derailing zoey 101 reboot

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Britney Spears publicly beefing with her little sister, Jamie Lynn, is having no impact on the "Zoey 101" reboot moving forward ... so says Chris Massey.

We got the former Nickelodeon star -- and Jamie Lynn's costar -- Tuesday in L.A., where he told us he's heard the exact opposite of what his fellow 'Zoey' alum, Paul Butcher, said online the other day ... about the #FreeBritney drama potentially derailing the show's revival.

Check it out, Chris tells us he's been in touch with Jamie Lynn fairly recently, and that as far as he knows -- the plan is still to bring back the show ... even though he admits they have been somewhat delayed.

Chris says he's not sure why Paul made it seem like the reboot was off ... and even has a message for his old pal. He wants to have a little chat to clear the air, and any rumors he might've inadvertently caused with his TikTok post.

37e4e4e2a43545668fb67b8e9f631c83_md.jpg

Source

Meredith Grey

Lmao I knew something was off when he said that. He always brings up zoey 101 and the show on his tiktok for clout and attention and prob said this too just to get his little bit of recognition from the Britney/Jamie thing. I do not like Paul.

but I will say, they should bring it back and call it Quinn 101 and make it about her. Quinn was ALWAYS superior to Zoey. Hell, I’d be okay with Victoria Justice coming back and taking Jamie’s spot.

BUtterfield 8
17 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Lmao I knew something was off when he said that. He always brings up zoey 101 and the show on his tiktok for clout and attention and prob said this too just to get his little bit of recognition from the Britney/Jamie thing. I do not like Paul.

but I will say, they should bring it back and call it Quinn 101 and make it about her. Quinn was ALWAYS superior to Zoey. Hell, I’d be okay with Victoria Justice coming back and taking Jamie’s spot.

Victoria didn’t even show up for the reunion on All That so I doubt it 

Economy
22 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Tbh. 

The show is a lot more than Zoey with an extensive cast. I know Jamie is getting justified backlash but i dont think an entire project and all its cast shoukd get axed just because of her

On top of that shes not even the character ppl are focusing on the most cuz shes kinda bland. Like u said, Quinn was more exciting for example

BradleyCooper
59 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Britney Spears publicly beefing with her little sister, Jamie Lynn, is having no impact on the "Zoey 101" reboot moving forward ... so says Chris Massey.

We got the former Nickelodeon star -- and Jamie Lynn's costar -- Tuesday in L.A., where he told us he's heard the exact opposite of what his fellow 'Zoey' alum, Paul Butcher, said online the other day ... about the #FreeBritney drama potentially derailing the show's revival.

Check it out, Chris tells us he's been in touch with Jamie Lynn fairly recently, and that as far as he knows -- the plan is still to bring back the show ... even though he admits they have been somewhat delayed.

Chris says he's not sure why Paul made it seem like the reboot was off ... and even has a message for his old pal. He wants to have a little chat to clear the air, and any rumors he might've inadvertently caused with his TikTok post.

37e4e4e2a43545668fb67b8e9f631c83_md.jpg

Source

Can we talk about how chase is Absolutely serving in this photo

D2-C23-B56-0-A5-F-4-DE4-8644-28-B14-A832

ShayCristoforo
2 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Serving Buttons by PCD. Clearly a sign of the times lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

tyler k

lmao this is messy:huntyga:

i'm interested to see how this all turns out because I'd be so down for a reboot focused on the other characters! I LOVEDD Quinn, Dana, Nicole, ... basically all the girls except Zoey lol.

anyone else randomly get the Rejected chant stuck in your head?

REEEEJECTED! REJECTED
YEAH YOU JUST GOT REJECTED!
RE-JE-CETED REJECTED!!! :party:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Chic
3 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

Serving chai at Lesbo Lattes maybe

I hope they make the reboot WITHOUT jamie lynn, that would hit harder :huntyga: Exclusion is a bigger punishment, plus I really love the cast, don't really care about zoey :ally:

Archived