💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani had to fund part of the wild side mv herself

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Gaga during G.U.Y. teas :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jill

I think (I THINK) that the problem here isn't RCA, but the artist's artistic vision. Sure, you can use the money given to you by your label, but maybe it isn't enough to achieve your vision, so that's where you invest in it yourself. I don't think anyone's to blame here. I repeat, though, I THINK, because I'm not an expert on the music business.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

I can’t help but feeling like the Aaliyah uncleared sample debacle was done on purpose to mar any success she might find. Normani has the cards stacked against her, and we will be streaming.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

13 minutes ago, Jill said:

I think (I THINK) that the problem here isn't RCA, but the artist's artistic vision. Sure, you can use the money given to you by your label, but maybe it isn't enough to achieve your vision, so that's where you invest in it yourself. I don't think anyone's to blame here. I repeat, though, I THINK, because I'm not an expert on the music business.

RCA didn't even put the song on Today's Top Hits like, that's the only promo a song MUST have in 2021 :selena: They really said "you're on your own".

Lilbit

I cannot. Why do music videos cost so much money? :messga: I know why, but omg :messga: people are hungry :messga:

La Rosalia
48 minutes ago, Bio said:

RCA didn't even put the song on Today's Top Hits like, that's the only promo a song MUST have in 2021 :selena: They really said "you're on your own".

RCA (or any record label for that matter) doesn’t have the power to include a song on a playlsit. The songs are pitched to Spotify and the rest of the digital platforms for playlisting inclusion and support and then it’s up for the editors to include the songs or not.

Songs from huge artists usually go straight into TTH and most of the time they have bigger plans with Spotify. For example, Right now I guarantee you that every artist that has been featured on that huge TTH commercial will be featured in that playlist straight away.

In Normani’s case, there’s not really a way to justify its inclusion. She doesn’t have a history of big hits and as you can see, the song is kinda struggling now. For a song to be added to a playlist it must do well organically too most of the time.

Lilbit
14 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

RCA (or any record label for that matter) doesn’t have the power to include a song on a playlsit. The songs are pitched to Spotify and the rest of the digital platforms for playlisting inclusion and support and then it’s up for the editors to include the songs or not.

Songs from huge artists usually go straight into TTH and most of the time they have bigger plans with Spotify. For example, Right now I guarantee you that every artist that has been featured on that huge TTH commercial will be featured in that playlist straight away.

In Normani’s case, there’s not really a way to justify its inclusion. She doesn’t have a history of big hits and as you can see, the song is kinda struggling now. For a song to be added to a playlist it must do well organically too most of the time.

Seems strange. I don’t listen to Normai but I see/here her name all the time. This month there’s been a lot of talk about her “flopping” or this being her last chance. I don’t get it. 

LG666

Maybe she should have invested in a producer that would help make a stronger song? Just my tea.

Pennywise

I think part of the problem with Normani is that she falls into the category of "talented but nothing special" because in today's music, anything she can do, there is someone who either does it better or more memorably. This is not shade, I have nothing against her, but it's just what I think. To sound like a cliche, I think she must find what makes her "unique" and do it a grand scale. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SharGaga

The single will most likely BOmB and she'll have to work with the allowed budget next time around. Good luck tho!:yennefer:

RAMROD

So? 

Fergie had to fund her second album herself too, and flopped big time. And she didn't complain :shrug:

Gaga had to fund The Monster Ball 2.0 herself. And she didn't complain :sis:

She is just not that interesting but people overhyped her a lot and she actually bought into the hype. So, I blame y'all for lying to her several times. :dom:

If a Cardi collab can't get her at least Top 5 on first week, something that Cardi can effortlessly do on herself, then I don't know what will. Clearly the issue is on Normani. Perhaps she is a chart poison? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

myluis617

Damn I do respect her hustle, Im letting the song sink in. I deff am here to support Normani. We cant let her talent go unnoticed. Im surprised but for once I have to adjust more to Cardis verse. Im not feeling the lyrics, I hope Cardi soon steps out of the p*’nographic lyric zone cause I want to see more creativity beyond sex. 

Lumiere

I think the problem lies in the song. This is supposed to be her comeback but the song fell flat, and the Cardi verse didn't do much. The mv looks so good though, but that's not enough.

It's kinda sad because she's so talented. She deserves Camila's success.

Archived